General - page 1437

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1863 please check it for me. My account do not have such a big drawdown in the growth chart. Can you tell me why and correct it for me?
Hi I purchased an EA from the market. I tried it on the MQL5 terminal, works fine Now I downloaded it to the broker MT5 temrinal; it;s here but it seems it is not working.. Maybe it can only be used on 1 terminal? please advise.. thanks
Hi, I post a new daily signal and strategy thread to share my experience with everyone. This thread will be updated daily 2 hours prior London open. Thank you and as always Happy Trading, 06 Dec 2012 Daily review by myfxpedia.com: Instead of recapping of what going on around the financial markets,...
hi ; i want to check market by candles are in special time, for example: day_of_week== 2 Hour_Start= 20 ; Minute_Start= 0 ; Hour_End= 23 ; Minute_End= 59 ; with using :MqlDateTime MqlDateTime time_now; // TimeCurrent(time_now); if ( time_now.day_of_week== 2 && (time_now.hour>=Hour_Start &&
  FTI trade room  (14   1 2)
Dear traders, We will post our trade ideas here. I hope that we will help you in making your decisions. Wish you all the best! Nikola Broceta
  Peganuss  (1)
I am a german FX trader and I will be posting up my trades of the day. Regards Peganuss
Whats are pips and spreads in forex trading? What is the importance of Pips and spreads in trading
Two months have passed since the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 and we are pleased to present the new "Championship's Minutes" with the data on the ninth week. We do not have "heroes", as most symbols can be called "loss-makers" this time. However, we still focus our attention on...
Anyone get this message in the journal
Confluence The below are key figures that were determined from multiple layers of indicators at a price point. Bids are support, while offers are resistance: 1.0453 - (Bids) DPV and 4H 9EMA 1.0440 - (Bids) WPV and Daily 9EMA 1.05-1.0516 - (Offers) DR1 and MR1 Strength All of the below are measured...
Two-thirds of the Championship have passed already. The group of leaders is more or less stable and plenty of statistical data has already been obtained. This allows making some forecasts on TOP-10 Expert Advisors' behavior for the period till the end of the Championship. This article reveals the...
Hello, my name is Matias S. and I am new on this forum. I am signal provider at mql5.com and I would like parse details of my profil to my webpage https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1557 I need just Growth and and Profit  I need this for PHP. Do you have any idea? Thanks Matias S. 
As recently as one month ago, MetaTrader 5 Android received full set of technical indicators providing traders with a powerful tool. The new version of the mobile application allows traders to use even more diverse functionality. We have implemented "Crosshair" mode and the ruler for more...
I am wondering if it is possible to use openCL to speed upthe strategy tester? Maybe configure my video card as an agent? Does MT5strategy tester already have this future? VR James
G'day all, I'm a new-join, so tread lightly on me, please. I have a concern with the community sign-up process. You may have been a member here so long that you have forgotten this, but on registering now you are sent the usual activation email. That email naturally includes the activation...
I was just testing it. I cannot find a way to delete it.
As you may have already guessed from the title, the current Championship leader JPAlonso has slowed down a bit. His equity level has decreased down to $70 000. Everything is relative, of course, as we have already got used to huge profits of the competition leaders. 600% of the deposit within two...
Hi, I opened an account in mql5. I want to follow the mt4 signal provider . how to subscribe to it. Please explain the steps for it. Regards, Saravanan
[Deleted]
How much are you willing to pay for profitable signals
Forex Signs' economic calendar is very helpful in keeping track of events that affect currency movements!
HI all I am new to MQL like to learn EA , i have knowledge of C++ , let me know where/how to download MQL Editor to write EA program Thanks
hi; is there an indicator use " CChart " , ( to learn about how to use its components & define chart properties or change them &  ......).
What are some advantages mt5 platform have over mt4 trading platform ? To me i think hedging is disabled in mt5. why
EURUSD daily Technical analysis November -30:news.fxbase Friday EURUSD market Started from 1.29800. After some hours we got an uptrend. We can expect some changes in the uptrend due to ECB news release. So we can see positive or negative movements in EURUSD more today. Yesterday Market got a good...
We would like to bring to your attention a statistical report on the week eight of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. The main events of this week are based on continuing trends that started last week. Thus, GBPJPY transactions are again yielding profit to our participants, whereas USDJPY...
[Deleted]
I contacted Service Desk with a problem with attaching higher candles to low TF charts when there is no history on lower TFs. It means that when we go to the beginning of history in the M1 chart, we see candles not from M1, but from D1, or even from W1. Because of this accession, the
Hi, I'm having a few difficulties keeping my local agents running when doing an optimisation. The optimisation seems to start alright but after 4 or 5 passes, a random agent's "status" percentage will slow down to a crawl or freeze completely. Over the course of time, more and more agents end up...
Hi, i have red some of forum topics and still have bugs about why broker's not allowed the service. Some because their server is not updated and some they just won't enable it. My suggest that metaquotes should optimize brokers. It's nothing without brokers support the service. For example : Option
Trade arrows (red & blue) are present on the charts when using the strategy tester. How can I turn them on when running on a demo chart.
  Delete Signal  (4)
I have create a trade signal but now I wish to delete it and create a new signal. How do I do that?