Automated Trading Championship 2012: Interview with Francisco García García (chuliweb)

Today we interview Francisco García García (chuliweb) from Spain. A week ago his Expert Advisor reached the 8th place, but the unfortunate logic error in programming threw it from the first page of the Championship leaders. As confirmed by statistics, such an error is not uncommon for many participants. We will cover it in details in one of the upcoming news, but today we are going to talk with the Championship participant.

Участник Automated Trading Championship 2012 - chuliweb

Francisco, tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from and what do you do?

I'm from a small town Huéscar near Granada. I have a degree in Computer Science at the University of Granada and work by vocation as a school teacher. I enjoy my profession. I have registered at the MQL5.community to participate in the Championship as I wanted to test myself.

So you have some experience in programming?

Yes, I write in many languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Perl, ASP, LISP.While knowing the general principles well enough, it is not difficult to understand the features of a particular language. Each one of them fits its own range of tasks, you just need to choose the right tool.

Read the full article on the Championship's website - Interview with Francisco García García (chuliweb).