A diamond bigger than Earth?

Thinking of moving somewhere else? Here is one possible destination :):)

Forget the diamond as big as the Ritz. This one's bigger than planet Earth.

Orbiting a star that is visible to the naked eye, astronomers have discovered a planet twice the size of our own made largely out of diamond.

The rocky planet, called '55 Cancri e', orbits a sun-like star in the constellation of Cancer and is moving so fast that a year there lasts a mere 18 hours.

A diamond bigger than Earth? | Reuters

probably from london, deer and diamond

it probably refer to getting there is more expensive than its diamond core -- we can also live there, but no one to sell to

we got so much forex knowledge, learn everything that we wish, but still so hard to increase wealth - that is irony or get a basic job that utilise the skill we got

mladen:
Thinking of moving somewhere else? Here is one possible destination A diamond bigger than Earth? | Reuters

Well a diamond is nothing but pure carbon C . carbon in its purest form is a crystalline super solid which we call diamond but it takes a lot of pressure and heat to purify carbon to its highest purity, also gold and platinums and heavy metals were formed inside a dying star called a brown dwarf or red drawf and when the star collapses in its own gravity which results in super nova later on, but right before that, these extreme forces give birth to these very expensive noble metals which do not react with any thing in the atomosphere which never oxidize either to get rusted or fucked up lol,. boy i just gave my gf a ring that had both elements in it, hehehehee cuz for some reason she is my diamond planet lol now i am thinking why she took the ring was it cuz she was greedy for diamond or was it me hummmmmm naah it was me lol

At first I thought I would get to see a real diamond hanging in the space which is actually bigger than earth. But then I found something else here.

Shawnmichal:
At first I thought I would get to see a real diamond hanging in the space which is actually bigger than earth. But then I found something else here.

Well dude i hope u r happy with what u found

To find a diamond hanging in the space that planet needs to be an asteriod with approx same mass that collision will create ur real diamonds floating into space but still wont be bigger than earth but u see since they wont be big u can go there some day and bring some small ones back lol.

If we had it (that big) it would knock the price down and probably it would be the same price as any other rock

lover:
Well dude i hope u r happy with what u found To find a diamond hanging in the space that planet needs to be an asteriod with approx same mass that collision will create ur real diamonds floating into space but still wont be bigger than earth but u see since they wont be big u can go there some day and bring some small ones back lol.

LoL, I wish I could!

mladen:
Thinking of moving somewhere else? Here is one possible destination :):) A diamond bigger than Earth? | Reuters

Great new...!!..

Is well-known that nothing is better for boosting the invention than greed. Soon we will see miners travelling at Warp speed...

fxnewbie:
Great new...!!.. Is well-known that nothing is better for boosting the invention than greed. Soon we will see miners travelling at Warp speed...

When u will see human miners travelling at warp speed to other planets or planetoids in another celestial system, then u will miss the green earth as we know it today , cuz by that time the humans must have fcuked the planet entirely and now sending miners to another planet to fcuk it lol and earth would be looking like one of those post apocalyptic movies.

I personally think that there has to be a regulatory body that would put a cap on the resources we dig in every year considering the future. I actually wrote a very touching essay on this topic of global warming and pollution in great detail and it was so touching that they made me read it out loud in one of college science function and it literally made girls cry, its a good thing when u make them cry cuz afterwards they tend to smile at u and rest is good history hehehehe

mladen:
If we had it (that big) it would knock the price down and probably it would be the same price as any other rock

Good point. If that were the case though, i'd be hard pressed to find a new wedding ring for my wife. Ahaha