General - page 1016

Hi All I'm trying to develop an indicator that fully complies with the work of Tom Demark as detailed in his and Jason Perls books.  I have no problem in crediting them as the source of the strategy but wonder what the position is with their copyright/trademarks?  I see a lot of indicators and EAs...
  MetaEditor build 1463  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
2016.11 . 04 18 : 52 : 37.557 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1463 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) 2016.11 . 04 18 : 52 : 37.558 Terminal Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 11.00 , UAC, Intel Core i3- 3120 M @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 3656 / 8077 Mb, HDD: 47549 / 233310 Mb, GMT+ 02 : 00
  Fibonacci line tool  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dear forum users, especially those who trade using Fibonacci lines! Please share your experiences on how/by an additional tool to identify strong Fibonacci levels. I've been using Fibonacci lines for a long time myself, but not all of the expected levels work out the way I'd like them to
Hi Everyone,,,I am trading on a demo and cant seem to get the ordermodify code to trail a stop. kindly assist as to where this code could be wrong. Thanks. extern double    TrailingStop=100.0; //////EFFECTING TRAILING STOPS!!   //Trail the longs!!                for(cnt=total-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)...
Hi All,   Sorry if there is a topic discussing this, but I couldn't find such one. I am also waiting for an answer from Meta Quotes... I will paste the question here too. For the purposes of our robots, we need to be able to work with latest rates at any given moment, otherwise we may take wrong...
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: price is on testing 1.3433 resistance level to above for the bullish trend to be continuing. Ascending triangle pattern was formed by the price to be crossed to above for the bullish continuation, Trend Strength indicator...
Guys how can I get alerts on the arrow signals in all time frames, I want to be alerted when an arrow is drawn on any time frame even when I am not on the time frame
Looking for this indicator if anyone knows where i can find it. It looks like the GG Trendbar but has the decimal value in pips.  Thanks :)
EUR/USD Setup: Since the bottom formed at a multi-decade channel last year at 1.06/1.05 (now coming up at 1.0820/1.0780), EUR/USD has seen a choppy consolidation with shabe p up and down swings. This appears similar to that seen back in 2001-2002 when it made a base for nearly three years. Ongoing...
Hi! As ofyesterday, opening mt4 asks me to approve changes the program wants to make tomy hard disk (same as when you install new software or update existing). Thisusually happens when a new version of mt4 is available. I downloaded the latestsetup file from the MetaQuote site, hoping to see a newer...
It will take a very long time to understand the implications of a Trump presidency. Big picture, it re-enforces the world’s shift away from globalization. In the short-term, the market will likely focus on the following three markers: Trump rhetoric. Does the potential president-elect sound...
  EMA on CCI  (3)
Hi coding experts,   Please help to make an indi 'EMA on CCI' like the below picture...
  Affiliate  (2)
Dear All, Goodday. I was reading about affiliate in the links below: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/756 http://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/502 Currently i am a signal provider , but i don't know how to get affiliates to promote my signal. I also couldn't set the payoff numbers (the portion to
From plush penthouse apartments on the Upper East Side to bars in midtown Manhattan, New York’s financial community watched in stunned dismay on Wednesday as Republican Donald Trump clinched the White House. An early party mood quickly soured as donors and supporters of Hillary Clinton realized that...
Can someone explain me with simple words about : 1. Absolute DD 2. Maximum DD 3. Relative DD Thank you.   
My robot not executing today. Mt4 goes to 99% CPU. Caused by us election???
Hillary ClintonDonald TrumpI don't know
The one of our views that meets the most resistance, is that EUR/USD has a better chance of breaking 1.30 than breaking parity, whatever happens today. The surge in populist voting is perceived, on this side of the Atlantic, as a serious threat to the European project. Am I too blasé on this, after...
  Candle sunday  (2)
Hi! I would like to know if you can take out candle Sunday from MT4. Thank you, Luca 
Hi When is the new version of MT5 and where to find out what is expected in it. thanks
Hello Quick question. When you pay to copy a signal the limitation works on which base? Is it per platform, machine or account number ? If I have it running on a specific platform on a VPS and then I decide to change the account number on that platform will that be allowed without repurchasing a...
Only when I click "Visualize on chart" do the trades appear that should have taken place in real time. I subscribed to a signal in a Demo account with TickMill as a test proir to setting up a live account signal. But the trades which have taken place in the signal have not occurred on my account in...
learning how working with fibonancy and support resistance
How to reduce the drawdown? I would like new ideas)
I have historical data for SPX until 1950. I have already change the  max bar in chart setting to maximum. When i load the chart, the chart only appears until year 1970. Is MT4 monthly chart limited to 1970? Thanks
Whenever I publish my signal it never goes public for whatever reason. Any solution for that? I only need to publish it to follow myself, I don't want any subscribers
[Deleted]
  MT4 GA vs MT5 GA  (1)
Hi,  I was wondering if anyone here knew if there was a difference between the genetic algo in mt4 vs the genetic algo in mt5? Specifically in the way it searches for the best results?  Does mt5 genetic algo have a deeper/superior search process?   Thanks! 
Hi,   I have some historical data that I would like to import into MT4 for backtesting.  I have found several tutorials on how to do that.  However, when in History center, I can't seem to locate the most basic currency crosses (namely USD EUR GBP), even though I can pull up a chart of GBPUSD from...