Fibonacci line tool - page 7

I tried the following pattern:

A rising section is found (one percent is calculated), after the maximum a downward movement is calculated and measured (how many percent of the rising section is calculated) all this is done until the second bar.

Then the condition of a correction greater than a certain percentage or less than a certain percentage is checked and an entry is made at the breakdown of the maximum on the first bar.

I checked on EURUSD and AUDUSD Buy trades. I did not find anything interesting there. Maybe fibos do work, but only in combination with intuition or something else.

forexman77:

I tried the following pattern:

A rising section is found (one percent is calculated), after the maximum a downward movement is calculated and measured (how many percent of the rising section is calculated) all this is done until the second bar.

Then the condition of a correction greater than a certain percentage or less than a certain percentage is checked and an entry is made at the breakdown of the maximum on the first bar.

I checked on EURUSD and AUDUSD Buy trades. I did not find anything interesting there. Maybe fibos do work, but only in combination with intuition or something else.

You are right. Recently I found one more problem - the last time the pound fell much, different brokers made different lows and this is a key point for the Fibonacci lines, I need to find the right broker to use Fibonacci lines. Intuition certainly does not hurt in trading. Good luck in business.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
You're right. Recently I found one more problem - the last time the pound fell much different lows appeared at different brokers - and this is a key point to build Fibonacci lines, you have to find the right broker to use Fibonacci lines. Intuition certainly does not hurt in trading. Good luck in business.

Just promised I'd check it out when I had time. I tried it out the other day. I wrote not to give you any illusions, there is nothing programmatically there.

If only to add some additional conditions, but in Forex, the continuation after the momentum usually does not happen in most cases.

Have you found the data on positions of traders older than 2013?

forexman77:

Found data on positions of traders older than 2013?

No I haven't found any, and no data above 2013 either, as my data was based on another service, now I'm actively redoing everything.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
No I haven't found any, and no above 2013 either, as my data was based on another service, now actively redoing everything.
Oa..de seems to have some from 2013. On mfbux there are also, only, I don't know how to get them off the page.