When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 25

Renat Fatkhullin:

A typical example of unsubstantiated claims.

It didn't even help that I wrote above about the requirements for test results. A torn out screenshot while completely hiding fundamentally important data is not proof.

It's about ticks, pseudo-graphs, "stay away from ticks" and "pious believers in forex scalping", it's on mt4. Period - one week, 18 pairs at work, tick scalper, real account.

I should say right away the account is not mine and I won't lie, but I have no reason not to trust the person who sent this. There were other data on the screenshot,with the word Real,but I cut off this part,so as not to "betray" the man. The man was ready to provide a detailed report, but I do not need it, I think you can see everything here.

marker:

This is about ticks, pseudo-graphs, "stay away from ticks" and "holy faith in forex scalping", this is on mt4. Period - one week, 18 pairs at work, tick scalper, real account.

I should say right away the account is not mine and I won't lie, but I have no reason not to trust the person who sent this. There were other data on the screenshot,with the word Real,but I cut off this part,so as not to "betray" the man. He was ready to give a detailed report, but I do not need it, I think there and everything can be seen.

I think you can see everything. Read the title of the thread. I don't even smell MT4. The discussion is only about MT5. If there are questions and they are confirmed by testing results, screenshots, log files zips, detailed description of testing methodology and code - write, if there is nothing - then pictures are accepted in"Interesting and Humour".

Karputov Vladimir:
Read the title of the thread. There's not even a whiff of MT4 here. We are talking about MT5 only. If you have questions and they are confirmed by test results, screenshots, log files zips, detailed description of testing methodology and code - write, if there isn't anything - then pictures are accepted in"Interesting and Humour".
Humour on)Good luck)

Renat Fatkhullin:

As we get to the broadcasting of deep ticks, we will work to improve this story.

For brokers, we are introducing new quality control mechanisms for the story, which will inevitably lead to its improvement. For that we will add quality reports and an easy opportunity to correct errors.

In addition, as we promised last year, we will open the possibility to write datafeed plugins for the platform. This will allow you to have your own custom tools and their history.

Hi Renat,

One of the important feature of MT4 is the offline charts, which allow to use Renko or range bars charts. Is there any plan for such things with MT5 ?

I didn't find any information about that point.

Thanks.

Google translatiion :"One of the important features of MT4 is the offline charts, which allow use of Renko or Range bars charts . Is there a plan for such a thing with MT5?"

Alain Verleyen:

Hi Renat,

One of the important feature of MT4 is the offline charts, which allow to use Renko or range bars charts. Is there any plan for such things with MT5 ?

I didn't find any information about that point.

Thanks.

Google translatiion :"One of the important features of MT4 is the standalone charts, which allow you to use Renko or Bullion charts. Is there a plan for such a thing with MT5?"

Yes, custom charts and own datafeeds will be available soon.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Yes, custom charts and own datafeeds will be available soon.
Great, thanks .

I'm sorry, how do I download the new beta version of mt5 with real ticks?

Pavel Komarovsky:
I'm sorry, how do I download the new beta version of mt5 with real ticks?
https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community and then connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Karputov Vladimir:
https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community and then connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo demo server.
Thank you!

Hello,

Tell me, with the release of the new version where there are hedge orders, i.e. you can open steps, how will the order function look now?

How do you rewrite this function?

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
   // работы с ордерами
   int i;
   int iOrdersTotal = OrdersTotal();
   int currentOrderType;

//---
   for (i = iOrdersTotal - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
      if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))               continue; 
      if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol())                                 continue;     
      if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic)                               continue;
      currentOrderType=OrderType();   
      if (currentOrderType!= OP_BUY && currentOrderType!= OP_SELL)   continue;   

//-----------------------
         if (currentOrderType == OP_BUY) {  

}//OP_BUY

if (currentOrderType == OP_SELL) {   

}//OP_SELL
   }//for    
   //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+