Reduce drawdowns to a minimum! Any ideas? - page 4

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The drawdown must be commensurate with the expected profit. Without drawdown, there is no profit.
It depends on the strategy.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The drawdown must be commensurate with the expected profit. Without drawdown, there is no profit.
Yusuf, so, according to you, if the account is at 30% drawdown, it means that after the reversal and withdrawal of drawdown you should wait for the same 30% profit and close all deals? And if the drawdown was 70%, what then?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Yusuf, so according to you, if the account is at 30% drawdown, it means that after the reversal and exit from the drawdown you should wait for the same 30% profit and close all the deals? And if the drawdown was 70%, what then?
And with such a landing Uncle Kolya may come...

Can anyone tell me how you determine this drawdown ? not the data from the terminal ....

Itum:
Can anyone tell me how you calculate this drawdown? Not the terminal data ...
What's wrong with the terminal data?

Because
Alexandr Saprykin:
What's wrong with the data from the terminal?
Because I have data beyond the terminal)

Itum:
Especially since I have data besides the terminal )
If you find a solution in php, please drop me a line, I need it too)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
If you find a solution in php, please email me, I need it too)
ok ... and you to me ! the strange thing is that there are no examples anywhere !

Itum:
Can anyone tell me how you determine this drawdown ? not the data from the terminal ...
Here are the formulas

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Here formulas

Nefedov Kirill | 6 Apr 2010 at 21:25 RU
Parameters AbsoluteDrawdown, MaxDrawdown, MaxDrawdownPercent, RelDrawdownPercent, RelDrawdown are not calculated correctly, they do not coincide with the build 226 tester report