General - page 1015

[Deleted]
The MetaTrader 5 platform now supports the Skrill payment system, which allows making online transaction in over 40 currencies by simply specifying an email address. Skrill is the eighth payment method featured in the popular trading platform. MetaTrader 5 also supports Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay...
Comments that do not relate to the "MetaQuotes abandons MT4, turns entirely to MT5 trading platform ", have been moved into this topic
Hi all !   Anyone knows why when i tried to install Metatrader 5, after the installation the system returned this error message and not open the program ?   "The program can't start because ÿàiplus.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem....
How to see the scatter Charts In MetaTrader 5?  I read some article about solve this problem , It work via Google Chart API .  But In Some Country ,The government blocked the visit , So I can't use it via Google Chart API. Does anyone who have any convenient idea to see Scatter Charts In MetaTrader...
Hello, Can someone explain to me how I would go about exporting my day's trades automatically to excel so I can compare my total equity and pips for the day on a graph over time to adjust my strategy? This guy shows it early in this video, but I feel he did it by hand for only a couple days
Hello. Yesterday morning my terminal (MT4/xm.com version) closed transaction from my signal subscription , without any logical reason. Signal provider had them all the time open. Can anyone help me understand what really happend? I attach my log from yesterday. edit. file;)
It’s a new trading week and the U.S. dollar has hit fresh multi-month highs against the euro, Japanese yen, Swiss franc and Canadian dollar. Rather than fading, the momentum continued with the greenback also trading higher versus sterling and the New Zealand dollar. The only currency that...
Hi Guruz I am new in MT5 , I need to connect MT5 using C# and send an order stream , can you guyz give me proper link for help to make such integration. I have already done some research and find "bool MyOrderSend(MqlTradeRequest request,MqlTradeResult result) " method but i dont know how to connect...
hi,   i want to draw line, i have ea who calls indicator in separate window, i creatObject inside Oninit at the EA right?  ObjectCreate(0,"44line",OBJ_HLINE,1,0,200); what am i missing?    
           www.Jenkinsrm.com
hello, I wrote function that calculate and return (for example)variable  X(double),  how can i past with X to simple indicator that each bar displays it on separate window. right now the same function runs on the ea, and on the indicator, but its too slow. is there a way to make the ea  calculate X...
  Rent a robot for rebates  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
It seems that such a topic was raised a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. Many binary signals services work according to this scheme now, there is no other way to monetise them. The plan of capturing the universe is as follows: We create a scalper-lottery with low profit level, but with a large
We have been structurally bearish EUR/USD for a long time but scaled back our confidence levels this year as the Fed turned dovish and the ECB ran out of easing options. The Trump victory has changed things. We now feel more confident that EUR/USD will break out of its 1.05-1.15 range and trade...
As the price of gold and silver came down sharply, many investors are asking what the future price of gold will be. Although we do not pretend to have a crystal ball, we observe sufficient signals in the charts to make a make a call about the future price of gold into 2017. In general, the precious...
I am using MT4 with a certain broker for trading. I note that at end of the trading week, the chart stopped at 21.00 hour. Please see chart MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots USDCAD, M5, 2016.11.13 IGO Global Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real whereas the similar chart in MT5 ended at 24.00; and there...
hi guys can anybody advise me how to displat two charts side by side on my screen please, i want to look at a daily chart ans a 5 minute chart of the same  pairs
Hello, i´m searching for a programmer who can realize the following thing: i want to display Signals wich are generated by one of my indicators on MT4 in realtime on my website. With a nice and smooth design like: EUR/USD UP (if possible arrows) until Expiry Time. Signals are for Binary Options...
  strategy tester  (5)
Hello, When i use the strategy tester in metatrader 5 (standard EA MACD of MAMA) it always use 0.01 lot for a trade, can i change this somewhere?  Is it possible when the test is finished, i can use my own template chart instead of the basic chart from metatrader 5 to analyse the trades? Thanks for...
How to take my signal to #1 of "Top MetaTrader 4 Trading Signals"
I am interested in excluding the default MQL source files from the Find result. The Find dialog does not allow combining multiple directories to avoid the default files. Deleting the default source files won't help, they repopulate with the terminal start or update. Did anyone find a way to search...
  Forex Naked  (2)
where all data and sharts stored and how prices changed ? is forex transparent system
We expect Trump's win to impact the FX market in three major ways, all likely to be USD bullish. 1) Fiscal stimulus: Trump's focus on boosting infrastructure (one of the few policies mentioned in his victory speech) and cutting taxes suggest a fiscal stimulus boost to growth. After years of seeing...
an Indicator using buffers and working fine. now, the Comment(buffer[0]) function (after OnCalculate) - and after a regular expression using that buffer(properly) is showing a value which isn't the indicator value and static. It works in MT 4 but not in MT5. for any hints thanks in advance
Dear sir, I had try to execute the Following Programme //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                            1.mq4 | //|                        Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |...
Trying to get this set up but having difficulty.   I've managed to subscribe to a free signal but I cannot for the life of me see where I get to the COPY TRADES button
Daily price is located below 200-day SMA in the bearish area of the the chart. The price is on local uptrend as the bear market rally since 26 of October this year: 100-day SMA at 1.1139 is going to be broken by the price for open daily bar for now to be reversed to the ranging area of the chart...
FX and precious metals markets in Russia suspended 11 Nov will re-open at 13.10 MSK (10.10 GMT)No further detail at present. Update 10.03 GMT - Software glitch cited
Hi Am looking for a programmer to code an EA to close all other open trades simultaneously when at least one take profit triggers. It will be used in MT4 platform. I need an urgent programmer.
Daily Forex News Briefing 27/10/2016 FOREX NEWS Dollar can strengthen again this week and the weakness of the major currencies can return. The Dollar Index (98.71) is consolidating at the higher levels as expected. The uptrend will weaken only on a break below 98.30 and as of now, a new high around...