Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 18

Aleksander:

and on the other hand... whether you accept - Don't accept... whether you believe in what reality and so on... the end is the same :-) Columbarium :-) or to the doctors for organs.

So why begrudge it... do what you want :-) and how you want... - as Louis used to say... After us, the deluge... :-) Sync by honeybunny

Geeyyy))))

Don't tell a fool what to say, he will do his own thing anyway.

And the smart one will understand. Maybe...

and about the wires... no - no consequences... I used to hit the trolleybus wires myself...

I'm terrified of wires.

ULAD:
I'm terrified of wires.
What's there to be afraid of? How many times I've hit the wires of a 750 kV line and nothing. And several times I got stuck in the wall of a neighbouring bank - it's thick and hard to get through. As you can see, I'm alive and well.

Aleksander:

and on the other hand... whether you accept - Don't accept... whether you believe in what reality and so on... the end is the same :-) Columbarium :-) or to the medics for organs...

so why bother... do what you want :-) and how you want... - as louis used to say... After us, the deluge... :-) Sync by honeybunny

You're wrong, Alexander.

It is an Evil View based on three root poisons: greed, anger and ignorance leading to the accumulation of a very large amount of bad karma and dissipation of merit, resulting in the fall into Three Evil Worlds:Hell, the World of Low Spirits and the World of Animals i.e. the "Columbarium". For a long, long, long, long time. This is reality. A terrible, terrifying reality.

Better practice the Right View based on the Four Holy Absolute Truths, leading to the accumulation of much good karma and merit, and consequently leading to the destruction of all karma, both good and bad, and gaining the world of absolute freedom, absolute happiness and absolute joy.

ratnasambhava:

You are wrong, Alexander.

It is an Evil View based on three root poisons: greed, anger and ignorance,leading to the accumulation of a very largeamount of bad karma and,as a result, to thefall into theThree EvilWorlds:Hell,the Worldof LowSpirits and the Worldof Animals, i.e.the"Columbarium".For a long, long, long, long time. This is reality. A terrible, terrifying reality.

Practisebetter the View of True Completive Knowledge, based on the Four Holy Absolute Truths,leading to the accumulation of largeamounts ofgood karma and merit, andconsequentlyleading tothe destruction of all karma, both good and bad, and the gaining ofa world of absolute freedom, absolute happiness and absolute joy.

according to your faith, it will be recompensed (G-d)

There's nothing wrong with columbariums :-) drinking, partying, playing cards, with girls ...

do not listen to what others tell you (in books) - try it yourself - from your own experience to see how the universe works ...

Aleksander: Don't listen to what others tell you (in books) - try it yourself - from your own experience to see how the universe works ...
Come on, let the man earn karma for himself. Everyone has his own way.

DmitriyN:
What's there to be afraid of? How many times I've hit the wires of a 750kV line and nothing. And I've been stuck in the wall of a neighbouring bank several times - it's thick and hard to get through. As you can see, I'm alive and well.

So am I. Once when I was studying (or rather when I was not studying) at the university, I worked at the Department of the Chief Engineer of the Moscow Aviation Institute. It was shaken by 380 volts.

And I've been like that ever since! )))))

Svinozavr: And I've been like that ever since! )))))
What do you mean you're still laughing?

Mathemat:
I mean, are you still laughing?

I mean, are your fringes still bouncing?)