Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 47

Vatt: I,too, have mydoubts. Yes,there are manyghouls, itis goodto be independent ofsocietybut ,on theonehand, everyone is a part ofa whole and societyis a part ofeveryoneas well ,soI have to ask,maybe one should nothurry to abstract oneself fromsocietyso much.Materiallyof course yes,but spiritually,of course it has alwaysbeenthat the dissenters arealmost alwaysa priorinotperceivedby society,but in theendit is good or bad forthe dissentersthemselves , becauseto killthe societywill not work,simplythe dissentersthemselves willnotbe enough forthem .

Yeah... don't be lazy... read carluha... it only seems that books are thick and 11 volumes are a lot... it's a breeze :-)

in this order 3 - 7 - 8 - 4 - 5 - 1 - 2 - 6 - 9...11 volumes will do away with many questions...

---

Indians - practicing this knowledge - at the time - when Spaniards colonized them - were in a very hard hard time :-) they could be killed or burned and all - that's why they developed rules and actions to "fight" their neighbors... and these elements can be safely applied in the current environment... the principles are described in detail...

read it - information will someday turn from quantity to quality - it will come in handy later...

Vattt:

You said yourself that everything is relative, you and no one else can know everything so you can say what's stupid and what's not.

You're right! I agree. I wrote in relation to your energy saving (flawlessness).

Vattt:

So if mooing while exhaling gives you silence, then maybe moo for those 2 hours))))))))

And the question about pseudo silence was never answered.

You ask yourself the question - WHY are you asking that question? Do you ask them at all? And what will change in you after the answer is given? :-)

Shnicel:

_
there must be other criteria for determining that silence has been achieved.

What are the criteria? What does a person experience in a state of stillness? What does he hear, what does he see?

A parable about the moon

It is night. There are two people standing in the street.
- What are you smiling at? - One asks the other.
- Just admiring the moon.
- Admiring what?
- The moon," the man points his finger at the moon, but his conversation partner doesn't even lift his head.
- What moon? - he asks.
- Here it is," the man says in surprise, "it's right in front of you, it's yellow.
- Yellow? Oh God! I must tell somebody!

After half an hour, a crowd gathers around the man.
- Teacher, tell us about the moon," asks a delegate timidly from the crowd.

- What the hell is there to tell? - the man becomes heated. - Lift up your heads and see for yourselves.
Someone without taking their betrayed eyes away from the man hastily writes in their notebook: "Just lift your head and the moon, a yellow circle on a black sky background, will be revealed to your eyes...".
- What are you writing that for? - The man asks warily.
- Someone has to preserve the teachings for posterity, and if not me, then who?
- What the fuck doctrine?! JUST RAISE YOUR HEAD!!!
- "Raising your head is not difficult, just...," the newly minted evangelist begins to stitch again, but the man punches him in the chin with his fist from below and a yellow blur flashes before the writer's eyes.
- What was that, Master?
- The moon.
- God, I saw the moon. I saw the moon! The moon!!!
- He has seen the moon," the crowd cheered and began to circle around the moonwalker rubbing his chin.
- The man, meanwhile, waves at the whole affair and walks away admiring the full moon.

Two thousand years later someone reads a lunar gospel and sighs heavily. "What's the use," he thinks. - Back then the Master was there and could always kick you in the teeth at the right time...".

Some people claim that a book is enough and that they can see the moon every night, but who can be trusted these days? Or maybe it's all a fairy tale, I tell you what...

Rorschach:
Some people claim that one book is enough and that they can see the Moon with their own eyes every night, but who can believe it nowadays? Or maybe it's all fairy tales, that's what I'm telling you...
Astral exits do exist...

Dimitri... did you use the catapult? your rainbow :-) was actively promoting it... :-)

I once wrote a j2me midlet for a mobile phone - so that in the morning - several times, every 30 minutes, the setting was repeated in a wav file...

I wrote down in there - "Namek, you're asleep"...

and a headset in my ear... ...and I'd turn it on before I went to sleep... I used to have funny dreams... like..:

evening, train station, suburban trains.... bought a ticket, got on the train, sat down... there was a guy sitting across the street... and since I'm easily communicative :) - we started chatting...

and after a while I started talking about the benefits of Conscious Dreaming... the guy's confused... what's up... and then, in a woman's voice, instead of sending him off, I say three times...

"Namek, realize you're asleep"... I say - wow - see, even the trains are advertising Conscious Dreaming....

---

and then I realized it was a dream :-) - it was like a wake-up call.... the dream began to blur... and I, well, no :) willed myself... immediately remembered all the methods of mindfulness...

and short glances and shifting the focus of the gaze from the right eye to the left.... etc... stayed in the dream... the dream bubble was quite large... about 3 km in diameter... the objects were real,

got off the train, the cars disappeared later... but then I wandered around for an hour and a half.... it was fun...

Aleksander:
Used. Better without headphones, they fall out of your ears while you sleep, as the person rolls over several times while sleeping.

may have written before - but whatever... "The Astral Hand is a simple exercise - it allows you to pay attention to a part of your dream body in a normal state of consciousness...

- you can do it lying down, on your back, arms at your sides... one hand, for right-handed people.

- put your palm on the edge (slightly turned away from the body) - fingers relaxed, half-bent... thumb not touching the rest...

- you can cover your eyes... then just in the relaxed state start to "listen" to the heaviness in the fingers - index and thumb...

you may repeat the thought forms - my right hand is heavy - the fingers of my right hand are heavy - Feeling physically how the feeling of heaviness grips the fingertips...

when the feeling of heaviness is like numbness in your fingers - you may start the second step - wiggling your astral fingers :)

to do this, a small physical effort is needed to bring the thumb and the index finger together - real physical fingers are not moving (you will feel it right away) - but there will be a mixture of feelings of heaviness in these fingers... as if "straining" the fingers - not physically moving - but just directing the movement towards alignment... and then after a few minutes you should feel the fingertips touching...

(this exercise is done for many people within 5-10 minutes of time only...) - once touching move them - feel how you can control the weight of your fingers - clearly, physically feel their contact... then you can Open your eyes - look and see that the Physical fingers are Immobile and not touching each other...

---

at this point, the first stage is complete... now, having made sure the fingers are in place - or rather two - the index finger and the thumb... move on to touching the other fingers - learn to move them (their feeling of gravity) and then palm off the couch - well, and so on, raising the hand to the elbow - without physically moving it - but only with the Feeling of this hand ...

This will come in handy in life :) and learn to pay attention to your dream body at the same time...