Searching for market patterns - page 27

yosuf:

Tics and minutes do give a sense of chaos, but from this chaos we must make a pattern. if such a pattern exists at all, as, for example, gas laws are born from the chaos of Brownian motion.

To use your analogy - when designing, for example, a new turbojet engine, it would be ridiculous to try to take into account the Brownian motion of each gas molecule in the compressor. Whereas aerodynamics and thermodynamics rule the roost.
So it is the same here - there are laws of macroeconomics, there is a crowd effect, there is a politically grounded movement of rates, and there is a lot more, and in the ticks there is noise. And there is nothing to analyse.

P.S. Now I will be attacked for the last phrase by those who have nothing else to do with the processor, but I will answer at once: if you find it, let's discuss it.

You should not be trying to remove the time scale, in my opinion. Because the price of money comes from the time of its possession, the same with other markets by idea - everyone has a schedule, look around you (we all have plans and act according to them). If you don't like the way I put it, rephrase it in your own way, but before you do just think that statistics, graphs, or we can call a Christmas tree :) - they are just a reflection of reality, that's why they say everything is priced in.

moskitman:

To use your analogy - when designing, for example, a new turbojet engine, it would be ridiculous to try to take into account the Brownian motion of each gas molecule in the compressor. Whereas aerodynamics and thermodynamics rule the roost.
So it is the same here - there are laws of macroeconomics, there is a crowd effect, there is a politically grounded movement of rates, and there is a lot more, and in the ticks there is noise. And there is nothing to analyse.

P.S. Now those who have nothing else to do with the processor will attack me for the last phrase, but I will answer at once: if you find it, let's discuss it.

+100500

Here's the crab, namesake!

ZZY A weathervane, a caliper, a thermometer, a barometer have no need to know about the movement of electrons in their orbits. Besides, neither the pressure nor the temperature of the observed object depends on the trajectory of the electrons.

There may be a lot to analyse in ticks, but one thing some people fail to realise is that analysis in this case only applies to the relevant targets. And don't you agree that transactions with a target of a tick or two on a kitchen forex is a waste of time?

OnGoing:
There may be a lot to analyse in ticks, but one thing some people fail to realise is that analysis in this case only applies to the relevant targets. And don't you agree that it is too expensive to conduct transactions with a target of a tick or two on a kitchen forex.
Naturally. The spread will eat everything. But if there were, for example, half a pip of spread on the euro - even options would be possible.

paukas:
Naturally. The spread will eat everything up. For example, if there were half a pips spread on the euro, even options would be possible.
In other words, I understood - all the movement within the spread (less than the spread) can be called noise. (in our conditions).

143alex:
That is, as I understand it - all movement within the spread (less than the spread) can be called noise. (in our conditions).
Take Rustam's indicator, put in the spread size, and analyse... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9123

143alex:
Take Rustam's indicator, put in the spread, and analyse... h ttps://www.mql5.com/en/code/9123
Then it will be a grail. There is nothing to analyse here.

As a regular forex participant, the volume on forex is... how shall I put it... not impressed. Depends on the company. That is, if, say, BC A has a lot of clients, then everything is more or less normal, and in BC B - worse. And sometimes they apply weird filters. They cut by an order of magnitude. And all of a sudden. Why? Fools are not helped by volume (like everything else), and pros do not run there. Except for me, the inquisitive one.

paukas:
Then it will be a grail. There is nothing to analyze.

I'm not really joking)). It turns out that it makes sense for us to analyze price movement not in pips, but in bricks consisting of spread.

If you take a set of currency pairs, related to the dollar for example, and look at the growth... something like this...