Searching for market patterns - page 21

AlexeyFX:

Probably the most valuable thought in the whole thread. All that remains is to figure out what a fair price is and how to see it.
Well, that's easy. Let's say, for example, you've bought one. And it just keeps going down. So the fair price is at the bottom.

paukas:
Well, that's easy. Let's say, for example, you bought one. And it keeps going down. So the fair price is at the bottom.

So don't go into the market without knowing where you're going. I'm moving without knowing where I'm going. I translate again without seeing the market as a whole.

moskitman:

So don't go into the market "without knowing where you're going". Transferring - not knowing who wants to go where. I translate again - without seeing the situation in the market as a whole.
There's a little bit of a problem in the garden. I'm translating: don't go there.

paukas:
There's an elderflower in the garden. Translation: Stay out of it.
... You're the one with the advice.

USSR:
... You are the one with the advice.
Who said anything about "advice" with an avatar like that?)

paukas:
Well, that's easy. Let's say, for example, you bought it. And it keeps going down. So the fair price is at the bottom.

Actually, I was asking a leading question to the author of the valuable thought. I know the answer myself.

And your answer is wrong, by the way.

AlexeyFX:

I was actually asking a leading question to the author of the valuable thought. I know the answer myself.

And your answer is wrong, by the way.

Yes, I do. It may be wrong, but it's profitable.)

paukas:
Yes, I know. It may be wrong, but it's profitable.)
And we're Vladimir and not for an interview... So that I can earn my name in public. And the avatar's a joke, a mixture of the two systems... the jokes are flat, I thought you were smarter than that.

(clasping hands under dark veil)

Yes! It's not clear where the market is going. A fucking mystery behind the seven dragons. Which is behind the seals...

===

Are you guys idiots? What's not to understand?

It's even worse when you've sold it and it's still going up) You could have bought it)
Reason: