Searching for market patterns - page 24

AlexeyFX:

How can I help? Everything is there already. There is a correct idea and a good picture in the first post of page 19. It's not all right and some things are missing, but the idea is right. All that remains is to put it all together, add some details and everything will work out.
(1) Is it possible to receive results like on the picture, using only for miniature clause Bids (without taking into account tick volume and Ask) ? (2) And is it necessary to analyze 2m, 4m, 6m.(3) and a small question - if the EUR/USD pair is shown on the picture, is it enough to analyze all pairs that include EUR and USD?

Cmu4:

It's elementary, but what does it have to do with the market?
Forex doesn't like fuss, so sometimes it's good to take your mind off things, take a walk)

I think my state would make quite an inconvenience in this life. Do you need it?

Svinozavr:
I think my state would make quite an inconvenience in this life. Do you need it?

Ooh, that's fabulously cryptic. :))

Cmu4:

Oooh, how fabulously enigmatic. :))
Yeah, and menacing :-0

Would it be possible to create a chess programme if an opponent were breaking the rules or just playing unfairly?

That's the feeling I get, watching the graph. :о((

borilunad:

Would it be possible to create a chess programme if an opponent were breaking the rules or just playing unfairly?

You can. This is the only way.

tara:

You can. It is the only way.
?

borilunad:

If only that were the case. Set it up for fair play to begin with and show it to everyone. It's not a question of where to trade.

tara:

You can. It is the only way.

So you have to treat the market like a wild animal, know its habits, study its tracks, set up ambushes, set up traps, bait and shoot accurately!
Reason: