Searching for market patterns - page 23

Tantrik:

state the stage!
100 quid.

How are we going to make it until dawn... At first light they will turn back. - That's understandable... Except I fear that... Oh!

PS: By the way, me and Paukas are in the lok, so let it go for now... ))

USSR:
Uncle, what are you trading anyway?
ZS: Just like the Amerks trade in treasuries, the spider trades in the beard - in debt...))

paukas:
100 quid.

the question of earnings is cleared up!

OnGoing:

How are we going to make it until dawn... At first light they will turn back. - That's understandable... Except I fear that... Oh!

PS: By the way, me and Paukas are in the lok, so let it go for now... ))

so he's also a loco, and so doesn't look like it, constantly criticising locos didn't know, didn't know.

Tantrik:
so he's also a loco driver, and so he doesn't seem to be, constantly criticising locs didn't know, didn't know.

I know he trades, I guess he's not a bad trader, since investors run away with 5% drawdowns, I've heard he invests himself. But he criticizes everything, motherfucker!

trol222:
That's the way it is... Not only is there no one to help, but there are also sticks in the wheels...

What can I do to help? You already have. You have the right idea and a good picture in the first post on page 19. It may not look right or leave something out, but it's a good idea. All you have to do is put it all together, add some details and it will work.

We have gone completely off-topic, it's time to go back.

Here, find the patterns in the shapes and draw the missing images (Developmental activities for younger pupils).

AlexeyFX:

How can I help? Everything is there already. There is a correct idea and a good picture in the first post of page 19. It's not all right and some things are missing, but the idea is right. All that's left is to put it all together, add some details and everything will work out.
It's not my picture either - it's what I'd like to achieve.

OnGoing:

We have gone completely off-topic, it's time to go back.

Here, find the patterns in the shapes and draw the missing images (Developmental activities for younger pupils).

This is elementary, but what does it have to do with the market?
Reason: