Searching for market patterns - page 90

tara:
That's - what: in Peru, sixteen Spiders are living?
No, that's his ancestral district, one of the sixteen districts of the Huari province. But with his notorious entrepreneurial spirit, it won't be long before the whole province is his ancestral district :))

Tantrik:

Here's a pattern: as soon as Yusufhodja opens a thread with a serious topic, it gets bogged down at an alarming rate (some...)
... beggars, freeloaders.

Tantrik:

Here's a pattern: as soon as Yusuf-Khoji opens a thread with a serious topic, it gets bogged down at an alarming rate (some...)

Yusuf-Khoji.

You've raised a serious question, but without a sane moderator - definitely can't do without. In the next post I will apologise to the moderators and make the necessary comments :)

I meant: in the next one, after the reaction to the previous one :(

tara:

I meant: in the next one, after reacting to the previous one :(

Wasserman, check the reaction!

Tantrik:

Here's a pattern: as soon as Yusufhodja opens a thread with a serious topic, it gets xeroxed at an alarming rate (by some...)

There's a second pattern that fits the subject.

It would be good to bring Mishek under the third pattern, you should agree he has been predictable lately.

The sons of the regiment are not yet exterminated....

paukas:
Wasserman, check the reaction!
+

sever31:

There, we have already found the second pattern, which corresponds to the subject.

I should bring Mishek under the third pattern, you must agree he has been predictable lately.

Not predictable at all, the other is predictable :)))

we're working on stuff so we don't have to show our naked ass at the front desk.... by the way, you could try to sell on the eu...
Reason: