Searching for market patterns - page 33

Svinozavr:
Oh, boy. Learn. I, of course, went for a drink. Can't digest it otherwise.

paukas:
When you have cleansed your soul of filth and lies, then you will rise from your knees. In the meantime, keep on standing, my dear man.

That's the kind of people who have torn the country apart (in Tel Aviv). Don't talk about your soul (you use dollars to measure everything). (take care of yourself)

It will come to a head-to-head fight by election time.

Mischek:
It will come to a head-to-head fight by election time.

There's an iron lock, you don't have to go.

Tantrik:

there's an iron lock, you don't have to go.
))))))

Tantrik:

there's an iron lock, you don't have to go.
What about the breakdown?

sever31:
but to break it up?
Unless you want to take a piece of it off. You'll have to do it without me :((

granit77:
Unless you want a piece of me. You'll have to do it without me :((

Here we go.

I won't live to see it... just like my mother-in-law.

Well, that's a fun thread! Let's get back to the subject. My point of view is that an organised trader trades the probability of limits. once reached the limit then either profit or loss. Now think about how long it's easier to determine these limits? A few minutes ahead or a few hours? The answer is obvious - a few minutes, or even easier - a few seconds. Everyone knows that more than 80% of transactions are speculative in nature. Statistics for 2010 - more than half of the trades are made by pipsqueak bots. So the question arises? Why is pipsing evil if everyone who is cleverer earns on it?

granit77:
Unless you want a piece of it. You'll have to do it without me :((

my avatar is counting down...

when sad, i remember this article http://intervist.narod.ru/statia1.html. anyway, we'll meet in billions of years)