Searching for market patterns - page 32

trol222:

It pisses me off when they start expressing expressions like all morons looking for predictions ... etc. ..... I think the word "predict the market" means to find its true (or close to it) state ... Hardly anyone believes in fairy tales here (except me, almost a joke)))))

and think they know in advance where the price will be in time ..... Why the hell do you keep clinging to the words predictions and forecasts... ???? you're so smart.

Stupid as you like.

))) Nah, it's just funny. What did you come here for? To gain wisdom? Ha! Well, get wise... )))

trol222:

If we trade on the Eurobucks, why do we need anything else? There is no solution without a general analysis of pairs, the Euro and the dollar, and perhaps even some other additional tools.

2 - I agree that it is possible and necessary (for better trading) to choose more profitable options for a deal out of pairs available, but it may be done only after you have built indexes for pairs and only then look at which currencies are the most divergent from the rate and trade between them ...

Maybe you don't need ticks for accuracy and more trades at my stage, yet ..... but I have doubts that tick volumes - if you separate positive and negative ticks, there is useful information... maybe you just didn't analyze it, maybe the nature of tick volume change leads to the same results as just prices on bars... i want to make sure that i can do it without using ticks, i want to synchronize everything and do the math with Askas and Bids - get them by dividing each of euro pairs by the corresponding dollar pair and analyze the difference + 1 or more points --- which may grow and perhaps lead to some hidden patterns

by the way about sampling rate it can be smoothed and that's why I wrote that I want such a table in excel -I gave an example somewhere if in the table where each row is 0.001 milliseconds to arrange ticks of all pairs for each cluster synchronously in time, then you can analyze divergences for example even 1 point and they increase just can not imagine how and in what program to do it - you can not in excel - you get a billion rows.... There's basically no need for more analysis, this is the limit from which a more accurate and early signal detection may be squeezed out... And the segment is not pipsing ..... where you can make a single sampling rate for all pairs....

4 - I do not understand about 17 pairs with the dollar - you can only get the dollar index from it --- where do you get the indices of other currencies

1-I doubt there will be any anticipation with additional pair analysis either. Even if I could get a couple of pips ahead in price and a couple of farts ahead in time, it certainly wouldn't be worth the effort. I think it is possible to get a much more serious anticipation in another way, I'm working on it now.

3-do you have any idea of the computing power and memory space required to process data on multiple pairs at 1µs? And with ki-filters that are heavy to compute on their own? And I highly doubt that the result will be a non-pip-signal.

4-EURUSD=Ieur/Iusd. Knowing Iusd you can calculate all the other indices.

Tantrik:
Is everyone here? The rest will come... (without me) bye-bye.
Tantrik, you got a hundred quid?

Tantrik:

I haven't taken a profit yet, waiting for growth^+. by the way, i don't need your state (and grun's too)! i have to watch my savings account. Good Luck!
I see, a hundred quid is a pity.

Tantrik:

I'll do charity work in 15 years, then come and see me!
You won't make it. Money doesn't like freeloaders.

Tantrik:
Is everyone here? The rest will come... (without me) bye-bye.

He knew a lot about analysis, too.

Tantrik:

I've seen your childish screenshots... (go to Piggy as an apprentice he'll give you a name)
That's jealousy talking. And envy is a sin.

Tantrik:

All you guys do is flub and beg for money (who's going to lift Russia off its knees?)
When you have purged your soul of filth and lies, then you will rise from your knees. In the meantime, keep on standing, my dear.

FORGIVENESS somehow the branch is filling up with familiar content...

:(

Do you want to lift your homeland off its knees? Make a profitable advisor...
Reason: