[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 400

IgorM:

... 90% of traders can say where the price will get to, but no one can say when the price will get there or in what order

But everyone can decide for himself how long by price and time he can expect to reach the target, combined with SL and statistics you may get a decent TS

Tantrik:
I have long since abandoned these thoughts - the facts: price moves, there is buy, sell, loss and profit (everything else distracts from or interferes with trading)
Maybe you're right, the main thing is to determine where to place the SL to reverse the position and thoughts of grail and a super conspiracy to increase the profitability of TS are not helpful

IgorM:
I think you're probably right, the main thing is to determine where to set the SL to reverse the position and thoughts of grail and a super conspiracy to increase the profitability of TS are not helpful
i have a lot of tools to help you make a good trade (i have no SL).

IgorM:

better not believe anyone, not even yourself: when you want to take a buy, take a sell ;)

As for the figures: the main problem of all traders is to determine what is going to happen now and what will happen later, I have already written several times, and I repeat: 90% of traders can say where the price will reach, but no one can say when the price reaches it and in what sequence

As for the sabbath: have anyone ever thought that the price moves deliberately, as traders or market makers, not bank managers, do not believe that the conspiracy rules and all banks are always in the black, they should take turns in losing or at least wait for the loss of traders in Asia, Europe and the U.S.? If I assess the situation correctly, then it is no problem for a bank trading at 1 to 4 leverage to sit out a drawdown of 200 pips for a day.

The interests of the puppeteers coincide, and they do not touch each other sometimes - if there is a common goal

As I see it - they control all the media - they have about 500 people in analytics - scientists, professors, bunkers with data centres and so on -

There are clans of the richest people on the planet, they control over 90% of Earth's resources - they're all part of the community

They have the most complete analytics, among the news - world events - their hidden connections, a lot of agents of hexes and so on -

Who's the puppeteer? It is not 1 bank or organization - there are over 100 hundred of them - and their goal is the same - to make maximum profit with minimum risk.

Like I said, they have their own channels of communication - their own plans and their own ideas, they have everything worked out on plans and on points -

Logically, if you're a trader in this organization, your mouth is sealed, you put some 20 signatures on the non-disclosure of your activities.

It makes sense that you have accomplices on the market - in Asia, America, London and anywhere else.)

There are many clans of rich people but their interests are the same - in most cases, if there is a discrepancy - everything goes peacefully -

Here's the beginning of the Ecowas Book - Economic Killers in detail - recruitment - and so on.

And most importantly, this system is legal - 100% they have no problem with the law - people give them money themselves - foolishly or by trickery - cunning

SJS:

yeahhhh... i have already told you ( thermometers ) that the market works in volume ( money supply) and the positions are just the desire of some people ( you can't assume that one position means one trader ) and if you don't have the desire to change the market, you may have to increase the market volume... If you don't have the desire to change the market, you may increase the market volume... i have to increase the market volume ( money supply) and the positions are just the desire of some people ( you may not think that one position means one trader ) and if you don't have the desire to change the market, you may increase the market volume... i have to increase the market volume.

You're either a millionaire or a bum - one of the two. I can give you more than 100 examples when you lost more cars with hamsters than you could ever dream of ....................

When in 2008 - all the media was chattering - the end of America - US default - no gold and other nonsense - everyone rushed to buy the euro - the exchange rate rose even by 500 points - but what next - this is a bad dream for all traders - when you expect every week a pullback - and the market is lower and lower - and you know what?

Imagine - 500 thousand traders - on the euro - each of them has a position or a deposit of $200 - that's 100000000 hundred million!

And now imagine that they have a deposit of a thousand dollars - that's 500 million ! )

And now think - that 99% will sell out - where will this money end up ? where and where ?

+ ordinary mortals will buy euros for dollars at hayahs without forex in the bank - in trips, on holidays or travels - they just need to exchange the currency at the rate - they do not care about the rate or how many thousand cents markup

And now imagine what a mega profitable business it is for DCs? Right in every underground car - you know what advertising is for -

500 thousand is the minimum figure - imagine that a million hamsters are sitting on the euro-dollar pair, tens of millions! And most importantly, where is the piggy bank where their money is poured?

IgorM:

Better not believe anyone, not even yourself: when you want to take a buy position, take a sell position;)

......, I have already written many times , and I will repeat it again: 90% of traders can tell you where the price will get to, but no one can tell you when it will get there and in what sequence

I REALLY hesitated to ask.....)))) but now, I will illustrate your point with an example. 9 traders (90%) clearly know not only the direction of the move, but also where the price will turn, take money from one wretch (10%), get rich, at the expense of one loser, .... or maybe the other way round, or how....)))? I wonder what the need is to know when the price will "dock" to the target, what do you care where you rush to...))))

P.S. I have a weakness for your statements, I like them, they are original, especially ".... want to press buy, press sell..." .....))))

Here's the coolest bank in the world - I'll be honest, I don't know where they get the money - but they have a good and stable shovel - all the methods have already been written down here -

Here's some more links.

http://kolyan.net/index.php?newsid=8882

Read

SJS:

Your suffering and fantasy and writing ( on a psychological level ) is understandable it is called by one succinct word - Envy!!! ( envy has nothing to do with the market and is not appropriate ) it's the feeling - Loser, while.... no questions or interest

Everything works great great! )))) now I'm sure all hamsters have the same logic ! you can pinch them forever ! )))) Till death )) they will say, envy, hope - failure ! they told me this 2 years ago, they say it now and believe me they will say it tomorrow - hearing the truth about this wonderful market ! ) at least respect yourselves )

Sweet:

I wonder what the need is to know when the price will "finish" to the target, what do you care where you are rushing to...))))

Forex does not work without history, analysis of historical data allows you to determine the levels to which the price is heading, BUT if it were that simple ....

Mixon777:

Everything works great great! )))) now I'm sure all hamsters have the same logic ! you can pinch them forever ! )))) Till death )) they will say, envy, hope - failure ! they told me this 2 years ago, they say it now and believe me they will say it tomorrow - hearing the truth about this wonderful market ! ) at least respect yourselves )

Прочти эту книгу https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82... I think Gunn knew it by heart... Enough with the rhetoric... I can't see the foundation down....