[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 197

A loaded train of hamsters on EUR JPY is about to derail )))))) gaining victims under 70% then dumping them with the opposite trend

The market is already turning around

Good night ladies and gentlemen.

Doesn't it all boil down to the ECB head's statement 3 weeks ago during the collapse and some stabilisation about the fairness of 1.4360?

dvs:

Good night ladies and gentlemen.

Doesn't it all come down to the statement of the ECB head, 3 weeks ago during the collapse and some stabilisation about the fairness of 1.4360?

Now they will recruit People for BUY and then tear down stops - GBP USD already ready - hamsters for a fry on EURUSD - 50/50 flat ))) waiting for victims market makers are now making a trap to take away your money - nice ) Specially made such a beautiful bottom for those who use tachanalysis ))))

Good Good, why when the market is 50/50 the market stands - and when there are more buyers the market goes down - and when the sellers go up - ahahah chic)

Now they will dump the EUR JPY - the EUR will go flat to get the suckers to buy

Buy closed, open sell. Into the 1.43 area.

Mixon777:

They are going to BUY people and then tear their stops down - GBPUSD is ready - hamsters on the euro-dollar fry - 50/50 flat ))) waiting for victims market makers are now making a trap to take away your money - nice ) Specially made such a beautiful bottom for those who use tachanalysis ))))

Good Good, why when the market is 50/50 the market stands - and when there are more buyers the market goes down - and when the sellers go up - haha awesome)

The EUR JPY is going to go in a flat so we can get some losers to buy

nothing like that and no flats.

What kind of expression is "suckers"?

On the EUR long positions on the bar and maybe you will be lucky to have a stop just above the middle of yesterday's bar.

Nothing if all goes well, then all bikers will start changing their strategies and tearing their hair out. The main thing today is to close on time.

EVgEN_SA:
In eu a long position on the bar and maybe you will be lucky to have a stop just above the middle of yesterday's bar.

I start to sell the pair - this is a bad sign - market makers may have blocked our positions and will give a continuation of the trend, but the victims are few ))

EVgEN_SA:

nothing like that and no flats.

and what kind of expression is that - "losers" !

Watch this - a month ago there was 80% of those who bought EUR CHF ! Do you know where they are? They have 400 pips loss - a bunch of smart guys?

The same thing happened in 2009 - the EUR was at its peak - they started to sell 70% in the open - the pair started to fall - 80% went in the open and what do you think - a reversal and 500 pips up?

Dial the date in the terminal 25.06.2009 euro dollar -

They are waiting for us to sell - as soon as the 60% level is reached - it goes up. Market makers have such tools to fool the crowd that the wagons and news do not save - they lose thousands of traders, they hit stops - you think they're smarter than them? they have billions in funds - while you have a tiny deposit of 20 quid)) and you will lose it if you do not understand how they work

Mixon777:

Watch this - a month ago there was 80% who were buying EUR CHF ! Do you know where they are? They have 400 pips loss - a bunch of smart guys or something?

The same thing happened in 2009 - the euro was at its peak - they started to sell 70% in the open - the pair started to fall - 80% went in the open and what do you think - a reversal and 500 pips up?

Dial the date in the terminal 25.06.2009 euro dollar -

They are waiting for us to sell - as soon as the 60% is up - it will go up)

Let's see if I can get an '89 date for comparison

and it will go up but not yet

EVgEN_SA:

Let's see if I can get the '89 date for comparison

and the EUR CHF I got into the buy

I gave you an example of scam dealers who had 80% of their clients in shorts and went bust in 2009.

They lift the price above the rainbow - they give a signal for a new trend. People buy and they are buying and boom! And they lose 300 points.)

Just wait and see, they are going to sell GBP USD - they made 3 waves - on 4th wave people will buy - and they will go down by 200 pips)))

I have a 40 pips profit on EUR JPY now - I entered on the basis that the price is under the rainbow and 80% are in Buy ! ) I feel sorry for them - of course - but what can i do ? This is business -

And from observations, the accumulation of victims goes for 2 - 3 days - then the trend is 200 pips - when the euro dollar was going up they were selling 54% now they have probably flattened out -

Ah yes - they do not tell you this at seminars or anywhere else in trading - from Alpari and forex club statistics - 98% lose - their accounts do not even make it to the B level -

What is this level? For example - you deposited $500, but you get a demo account under the guise that it is a real account - if you earn and withdraw money, they transfer the money to a level

Then why would they withdraw hamster trades of 100 quid ? - They have the money in their pockets while you trade for real on the demo site))) They will sell it anyway!

What is the solution? - he needs to be a pro trader and trade profitably and maybe the dealer will copy your profitable deals to his account