[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 407

The New Zealander is once again begging to go down...

EUR/Franc forecast against the trend - all levels have passed from 1.17 retracement (no money in Switzerland, what if there is something - we have to put it in baskets, 29-30 - end of the month payroll - profit taking)

Tantrik:

EUR/Franc forecast against the trend - all levels have passed from 1.17 retracement (no money in Switzerland, what if there is something - we have to put it in baskets, 29-30 - end of the month payroll - profit taking)

The franc is the most stable European currency, why take such a risk?

Calm, the pound is about to crawl to the Line 5 and point the way to the eu:

DragonSL:

The franc is the most stable European currency, why take such a risk?
I think 1.2450 is a good correction (and then I will invest in franc again).

Even this plan hasn't worked out well yet:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/41019/page379

Slowed down by half, shadows are nightmarish on the day, everyone's waiting, and I'll wait :)))

Handelsblatt:

Paris. Talks have been taking place since Wednesday behind the scenes on what the banks' participation in the new Greek bailout programme should look like. According to the plans, the banks are to take over some 30 billion euros on a rolloverbasis , i.e. if a bank's Greek bond expires for more than 1 billion, the bank will receive a new bond with the same maturity and an amount of more than 1 billion.

The online edition of Le Figaro reports that the French finance ministry is working with banks led by BNP Paribas on an alternative plan. Under it, the banks would reinvest 70% of the expiring bond. 50% would be reinvested in new Greek bonds but with a maturity of 30 years. This would be very advantageous for the Greeks because they would get enough time to repay this part of the debt.

Reuters also quotes sources in the French banking community as confirming the existence of such a proposal agreed between the banks and the ministry.

The banks are to invest the remaining 20% of the amount to be repaid in a kind of "Zero-Coupon"-fund. According to the plans, this is a fund which gives a security at a discount to the bank, based on a portfolio of high-yield bonds. The gain for banks is the difference between the low price of the bond and the par value to be paid at maturity.

Everyone seems to have moved north on the pound...

Euro up against the dollar and up against the yen. Dollar up against the yen. Who will fall later, the dollar or the euro?

I bet on the rise of the pound and put in a b.u.