[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 399

It is better not to take into accountthe pawn accounts in these statistics at all. Those who know how to trade have their own money and don't need any pamm accounts. They are 100% other people's money sinkers.

Mixon777:

This indicator is what it was, the puppeteer has methods against all systems - technical analysis - Better believe the statistics - global - now, will begin to collect on the SELL most likely - begin even the news, analytics to give - a figure on the SELL will draw - and then 400 points up in 2 days -.

If before the news, you are advised to sell or buy - this is a lure for the crowd - why tell where the treasure is buried?

The real tips and news are after the moves, usually the puppeteer publishes them after the movement and not before - remember the bottom at 05 05.05 and before the move.

Remember the bottom on 05.05 euro dollar ? how the pair went down ? - there was advice from banks before summer to buy buy buy ! well where are they all ? and their clients ? - they cut their stops and left with the money - and you read the news after the move - in deficit ! )

OK! OK! Let's keep an eye on the Aussie:

http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index

Already 66.27% are in buy, it's a very tidbit, the tech indicators show that there is a possibility of a fall (all fair). Or how much does it take to drain the hamsters -- 90%?

I'm more inclined that the Euro will move up (and drag the Aussie after the sobs) on Monday due to hopes that China will agree with Merkel, and on Tuesday who knows where...

The world is being divided here and the puppeteer is, you know, overplaying his hand...

Before you drain someone else's money, you have to invest your own $3,000 and no one will give you any money until you have a positive history. So, the plummers will only drain their own money without waiting for investors. So this is the most objective measure for real accounts at the moment. I do not understand TC, why they are doing such anti-advertising for Forex, they probably do not understand what they are showing.

Don't be ridiculous. I might believe in $3000 and positive statistics if pammers were an honest business, which they are not. There is too much fraud and corruption out there.

DragonSL:

OK! OK! Let's watch the Aussie:

http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index

Already 66.27% is in buy, that's a very tidbit, the tech indicators show there's a possibility of a drop (all fair). Or how much does it take to drain the hamsters -- 90%?

I'm more inclined that the Euro will move up (and drag the Aussie after the sobs) on Monday due to hopes that China will agree with Merkel, and on Tuesday who knows where...

The world is being shared here and the puppeteer is, you know, overplaying his hand...

while past predictions are still valid - no new ones and no cancellations.

AlexeyFX:

Don't be ridiculous. I might believe in $3000 and positive statistics if pammers were an honest business, which they are not. There is too much fraud and corruption out there.

My perception is that a person who manages a PAMM account at least - must trade for 5 years - know everything about the market and hamsters including - do not trade only on the chart - the chart is cheating, news - hamster pulls and other events that move the market - all this must be on your mind.

But after looking at the accounts - 99% are schoolboys - or someone who wants to make $1000 to make a million overnight -

The best you can do is double the deposit every day if you're a genius and that's 0.000000000000001% of the world's population

Even if you double from $100 every day to a million you will have exactly 2 months - that's not immediately true - well there you go

I wonder how it's possible to trade for 5 years, know everything about the market and hamsters, and then scrape together about $3,000 (2 salaries) and go on the pomme to beg. What nonsense... The most objective indicator. Boo-ha-ha!!!

Mixon777:

Better believe statistics - global - now, they will start to collect on SELL most likely - they will even start to give news, analytics - a figure on SELL will be drawn - and then 400 points up in 2 days

better not to trust anyone, even yourself: when you want to hit buy, hit sell ;)

As for the figures: the main problem of all traders is to determine what is going to happen now and then, I've already written many times, and I'll repeat it again: 90% of traders can say where the price will go, but no one can say when the price reaches it and in what sequence.

As for the sabbath: have anyone ever wondered what is wrong and what drives the price deliberately, as traders and market makers, even at banks, do not manage to trade. I do not believe that the conspiracy rules and all banks are always in the black, they should take turns losing or at least wait for the loss of traders in Asia, Europe and the U.S.? If I assess the situation correctly, then it is no problem for a bank with a leverage of 1 to 4 to sit out a drawdown of 200 pips for a day

You can't trust anyone, not even yourself...

Just the other day I just wanted to ... have to wash my pants ))))

IgorM:

Better not believe anyone, not even yourself: when you want to take a buy, take a sell ;)

As for the figures: the main problem of all traders is to determine what is going to happen now and what will happen later, I have already written several times, and I repeat: 90% of traders can say where the price will reach, but no one can say when the price reaches it and in what sequence

As for the sabbath: have anyone ever wondered what is wrong and what price moves deliberately, because even at banks the managers do not trade, but traders or the same market makers, I do not believe that the conspiracy rules and all banks are always in the black, one after the other, must they lose or at least wait for the loss of Asian traders and European traders with americans? If I assess the situation correctly, then for a bank trading at leverage 1 to 4 to sit out a drawdown of 200 pips for a day is no problem

I have long moved away from such thoughts - the facts: price moves, there is a buy, sell, loss and profit (all other things distract from or hinder trading).