[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 397

Smart guys, do the math right... one ounce has 31.10 grams!!!

Tantrik:
Yes! it will - the trend will turn, you can try.... (if you guess correctly, calculate, build a head and shoulders - mid-trend and go in for 100 pips (...and thousands of hamsters along with you)) - The trend will reverse. On the link to the article - a smart article, two questions remain - where does the price go? and why? (if not for your thousand quid). I fully support mihon's position on trading, goals - it just makes my eyes glaze over (he's fed up with rainbows).

Movements up to 100 pips are hamsters - and usually if their interests coincide and a million hamsters press one button - oh miracle the price will go in one direction.

A puppeteer's move is 200 pips in either direction, with that advantage - they make traps, lures - window dressing and so on.

But that's not the point - there are methods in the puppeteer's arsenal that he can block - a million positions at no cost - there were rumors, and they are already in reality that ordinary mortals are forbidden to lock - and in the MT 5 it does not -

Also give over 100 examples - when the price 100% had to break the border, the channel - there was a down trend, the mood was down and so on - but the main computer blocked all the SELL orders

Example Euro Yen on the 24th - there's a border at the bottom - 4 times they wanted to break through - they didn't)

PS // Do you know Bill Williams ? Well Trading Chaos - He has students coming in with Forex = he says it's not a natural market, very big chase for stops - plums and so on

Buffett burned himself in the foreign exchange market, Gerchik and Larry Williams too - they trade either stocks or futures - they say that in the foreign exchange market a person has to be a 100% shark.

Also, I read somewhere - that the currency market alone has no long term prospects - find a madman who will leave his billion here for 5 years - and watch the sharks eat his piece of meat

Price movement according to hamster theory - examples,GBPUSD,EURJPY - GBP JPY - AUD USD - EUR CHF - GBP CHF - you could even say all the pairs shaft ))

Evgen157:

The Strauss-Kahn debacle and the lack of a gold reserve in the US

It also says the end of 2012.... and Goldman Sachs.... And Demura is an interesting guy..... But whose side is he on? ....

Everything is beautifully written but the interesting thing is that there is a 25-year cycle across 200 years of history and we see the cycle across those historic dates that specifically changed the direction of development ...the fact that the accident in Fukushima happened in 2011 is not surprising - take it as a base point in calculations and look at all major events and it turns out that Chernobyl and Gagarin's flight they all fit into the cyclicality and World War I and II were born at the start of these wars, and the start date is a consequence ...

Recently have looked through historical dates with IX till XX century so it has turned out that practically on all site of this history in the beginning and in the middle of the century wars of 1812 - Napoleon's war, 1853-1856 - Crimean war, 1757-1762 - participation of Russia in Seven-year war, 1700-1721 - Northern war existed continuously... look and see yourself and you will see that events have a certain regularity...

forte928:

Everything is beautifully written, but the interesting thing is that there is a 25-year cycle with 200 years of history with regard to those historical dates that have changed the course of development...the fact that the accident in Fukushima happened in 2011 is not surprising - take it as a base point in calculations and look at all major events and it turns out that Chernobyl and Gagarin's flight they all fit into the cyclicality and World War I and II were born at the start point of these wars, and the start date is a consequence ...

Recently I looked through historical dates from IX to XX century so it turned out that practically at all sections of this history at the beginning and in the middle of the century there were permanent wars in 1812 - Napoleonic Wars, 1853-1856 - the Crimean War, 1757-1762 - Russia's participation in the Seven Years' War, 1700-1721 - the Northern War... Look yourself and you will see that events have a certain regularity...

Exactly! Gunn said that all life is based on cycles and vibrations - there is a main wave, then the sub-waves are the main events and sub-events -

I saw an article somewhere about 1867... about cycles in history.

Here's another article

http://journal-nt.ru/Articles%20Archive/master%20class/the%20opening%20of%20The%20Law%20of%20Vibration%20Gann.html

Mixon777, open a separate thread: "I teach trading with Gann", or "The primary schools of learning with Gann", or even better: "New discovery - Cyclicality and Market Vibrations!!!"...

In this article, you'd better post your EURUSD predictions, with goals and key levels, and if they are successful, you'll have a lot of fans and followers :). I think, it seems to me, that's what you came here for)))) or you have some other goals? For example: to get into everyone's head and shit on it ... Fortunately, most people are immune to your bullshit...

chepikds:

Mixon777, start a separate thread: "I teach trading with Gann", or "The primary schools of learning with Gann", or even better: "New discovery - Cyclicality and Market Vibrations!!!"...

In this article, you'd better post your EURUSD predictions, with goals and key levels, and if they are successful, you'll have a lot of fans and followers :). I think, it seems to me, that's what you came here for)))) or you have some other goals? For example: to get into everyone's head and shit on it ... Fortunately, most people are immune to your bullshit...

Come on - Counting degrees and days - well and cycles - euro dollar -

From 23.05 number - to 28.06 180 degrees - possible reversal - 28 is a trough and from the 23rd it's all perfectly visible - that it's a full cycle

Or from 19.05 - 90 degrees - which also indicates a reversal -

If there is no reversal - down to 06.07 - but a visible peak just has to be -

Everything works exactly -

And now imagine if I started counting and trading from the 19th - knowing all the peaks and troughs I would probably increase my depo many times over -

But the degrees I have just discovered for myself - as well as the levels a month ago -

Forecast given - now waiting 2 weeks)

I am saving up for a personal lab - to investigate the nature of the portal )

I think it was like in 2007-2008 when hamsters were buying euros and now they are all screwed! )

Still, how beautifully we will be fooled again with this media )

And here's another long cry !

So what is the bottom line? - 50-50 on the euro-dollar pair - they want hamsters to buy the pair - so that they can get rid of them through news about gold, etc. - perfect!

Mixon777:

Movements up to 100 pips are hamsters - and usually if their interests coincide and a million hamsters press one button - oh miracle the price will go in one direction.

A puppeteer's move is 200 pips in either direction, and with that advantage, they make traps, lures, show-offs and so on.

But that's not the point - there are methods in the puppeteer's arsenal that he can block - a million positions at no cost - there were rumors, and they are already in reality that ordinary mortals are forbidden to lock - and in the MT 5 it does not -

Also give over 100 examples - when the price 100% had to break the border, the channel - there was a down trend, the mood was down and so on - but the main computer blocked all the SELL orders

Example Euro Yen on the 24th - there's a border at the bottom - 4 times they wanted to break through - they didn't)

PS // Do you know Bill Williams ? Well Trading Chaos - He has students coming in with Forex = he says it's not a natural market, very big chase for stops - plums and so on

Buffett burned himself in the foreign exchange market, Gerchik and Larry Williams too - they trade either stocks or futures - they say that in the foreign exchange market a person has to be a 100% shark.

Also, I read somewhere - that the currency market is the only one that has no long-term prospects - find a madman who will leave his billion here for 5 years - and watch sharks eat his piece of meat

Here's what I think: the organisers of this game determine the movement of all pairs beforehand. At the moment the price of EUR/USD is 1.4186, i.e. at this price euros are being exchanged for dollars all over the world. In the European Union there are 27 countries, and not of the 3rd world. And that the national currency of these countries is set because of how many hamsters entered the transaction? I understand that most hamsters do not enter real Forex, they play inside brokerage companies.

By the way, what organization is involved in knocking down stops? The central bank, a simple bank, a broker, an investment fund, a hedge fund? All the major financial participants in forex brokerage look at the price at which the hamsters enter, then they agree on ICQ and the victims are brought down? And how do they divide this knocked down money? On Mondays they are picked up by financial institutions in America, on Tuesdays in Europe, on Wednesdays in Asia, etc. It follows that all the banks, the Central Bank and other puppeteers are only engaged in all their activities to knock off the poor hamsters' feet (What about world currency exchange? Exporters and importers? World politics?

Who knows where EUR/USD will go on Monday? Will it go up or down? What will the ABC move? a five wave? or a stupid big candle, if so what price? Maybe, there are not so many good schools where they can teach how to trade properly. I do not know where there will be 100% HIgh and LOW( Maybe who knows? Tell me)

All written above is purely my opinion)

It will be like this.