[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 393

margaret:

It's a long, long conversation.... But as for Greece, the opposition is against the proposed measures to stabilise the Greek economy and it (the opposition) may revolt even more than it did and how do you think market participants will react to that...

In the history the Euro gap was about 200 pips and there is a possibility of such a move, and in our case it is likely to happen downwards.... But it's not certain that it will happen, you just have to be prepared for it...

Yeah, right. That's right - anything can happen...

AlexeyFX:

So that's where it all comes from...

This disease is very contagious and for some reason every host feels it is their duty to actively spread it. I got sick too when I read this, but not for long.

The disease will go away when you make your first billion )

Mixon777:
The disease will pass when you make your first billion.)

It's long gone for me. And I don't need a billion.

Doesn't anything there seem odd? The victims, the predators, the mainframe...

It looks like the victim is making a conscious decision to become a victim. And can become a predator whenever he wants, just by changing that decision.

And the puppeteer controlling the main computer looks like a complete idiot. Always acting against the crowd, thus making his actions completely predictable. There's no way a moron could think of using a random number generator to drain the hamsters half the time.

AlexeyFX:

I've had it for a long time. And I don't need a billion.

Doesn't anything there seem strange? The victims, the predators, the main computer...

It looks as if the victim makes a conscious decision to become a victim. And can become a predator whenever he wants, just by changing that decision.

And the puppeteer controlling the main computer looks like a complete idiot. Always acting against the crowd, thus making his actions completely predictable. There's no way a moron would think of using a random number generator to blow the hamsters away half the time.

You see that connection? I remember it all my life and always give you an example - the pair was flat one week - when I gained 75% of victims on SELL, guess where it went next - so many hamsters were taken out and stops fell off - I was scared even to leave positions overnight - every morning + 80 pips profit - so many hamsters were taken.

April 8 - 2011 to remember - the problem is why they advertise forex rather than the MICEX - or futures - are american companies so broke that they can not open a branch to trade on the NYSE? -

Mixon777:
The disease will go away when you make your first billion )

And what do they need billions for.........Forum got me interested...People are interesting....

Check out.... still warm ))))

I call it pipsing on the edge )))

Mixon777:

Do you see this connection? I remember it all my life and always give you an example - the pair was flatlining for 1 week - when it gained 75% of victims on SELL guess where it went next ???

I have something to answer but the picture doesn't show which pair it is.

Noterday:
Maybe so. I took the growth as the main option for now.

Hi. Unlikely to go to the top

and this is the H4 chart

If you do the VSA analysis, it is clear that the rise is not supported by the big players. in short, the down-bar is on higher volumes than the up-bar, in short, the fall is accompanied by an increase in volume.

and here is a picture of long positions of large speculators according to SOT reports.

as we can see, the buying has decreased. i also see the target 1.56, of course, but first there is a wulf,

of course I don't think we'll make it to the target, but 1.3670 I expect quite well.

So, Noterday, if you look one more time about the waves, is there any chance to go south (it's summer now :))? or you are firmly north, then the price will decide...

It's a tantrum - find 20 coincidences between a 4 hour chart and a year chart - the waves are sub-waves, all the same )))) cheekily reminds me of Gunn and fractal theory

voinG:

Hi. Unlikely to go to the top

and this is the H4 chart

If you do the VSA analysis, it is clear that the rise is not supported by the big players. in short, the down-bar is on higher volumes than the up-bar, in short, the fall is accompanied by an increase in volume.

and here is a picture of long positions of large speculators according to SOT reports.

as we can see, the buying has decreased. i also see the target 1.56, of course, but first there is a wulf,

of course I don't think we'll make it to the target, but 1.3670 I expect quite well.

So, Noterday, look again at the waves, is there any chance to go south (it's summer now :))? or you are going north, then the price will decide ...

There are always options =)) At the moment I am inclined to rise to 1.51-53.

The second (alternative) - decrease to 1.38 and then growth to 1.51

The third (alternative 2) - fall to parity. (YES! that's the option).

So there you go =)

voinG:

If you do a VSA analysis, it is clear that the upswing is not supported by the big players. in short, I will write that the down-bar on the big

Are your volumes real?