[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 402

Evgen157:

interesting video

And if you type the Bible into YouTube, there are also many predictions and patterns...)))

Regularities abound - the point is to learn how to identify them - even in history very often things show up well... The important thing is to learn how to correctly identify patterns and then apply them... that's what the Gann prinitzip, the Elliott prinitzip, and many others... Business is based on patterns that others do not see...

All of you who have uncovered the global conspiracy, beware of agents who are on their way to you and will most likely whack you, start applying all kinds of new technology, truth serum and other things to you to figure out what you found out. Don't laugh, it's all true, if somebody already knows something, most likely, agents are on their way to you, look out your window to see if there are any suspicious people following you. All I can tell you is watch out, or you'll get your ass kicked... Agents have developed a new type of weapon, even cockroaches in your house can be spies with a camera watching you...

Revisited my markings... think there will be such traffic:

I dug up a screenshot - but damn ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sine ! and here's the answer ! )))

Anyway this thing with a gannon for dessert - but the market is fooling everybody again - it's kind of obvious.

itum:
All who have uncovered the global conspiracy, beware of agents who are watching you, and soon you will be murdered, and they will apply to you all sorts of new technologies, truth serum and other things that would understand everything you found out. Don't laugh, it's all true, if somebody already knows something, most likely, agents are on their way to you, look out your window to see if there are any suspicious people following you. All I can tell you is watch out, or you'll get your ass kicked... Agents have developed a new type of weapon, even cockroaches in your house can be spies with a camera watching you...

Enough of the SIE with the extraordinarily expensive vaccinations and drugs for the common flu. By the way vaccinations were done in India with mercury additives - whoever's kids didn't go nuts is lucky. I will not laugh -- these are real facts. Even "silly" Lukashenko has been caught up in what everyone is screwed on and has not allowed into Belarus -- now he has...

Top 3 most money spheres:

1.Wars

2.pharmacy

3.Insurance business

Forex did not get there ))))

Mixon777:

I dug up a screenshot - but damn ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sine ! and here's the answer ! )))

Anyway this thing with a gannon for dessert - but the market is fooling everybody again - it's kind of obvious.

Two sines up one down is a coin flip, isn't it?

forte928:
You need to watch the man's messages instead of complaining, learn to understand for yourself and not think that you need to bring a fish on a plate, you need to learn to catch and fish by yourself - otherwise the profit from what you have been given - it will be sponging - in other words, those who do not learn to understand and use it do not understand the whole point of the result...
By the way, I'm watching, probably one of the few, and regularly post my predictions and answer questions, and I don't see anything wrong with asking a question. There is an exchange of opinions here, not a monologue dump...

forte928:

There are a lot of regularities - the main thing is to learn to identify them, even on the history it often shows up well... The most important thing is to learn how to identify the patterns and then apply them... that is what the Gann prinitzip, the Elliott prinitzip, and many other things... Business is based on patterns that others do not see...

Judging by my observations regarding regularities I can say that "he who moves the price" plays with a certain periodicity according to the following rule: the price moves away from the big order volume and the price tends to the big order volume. So it turns out that most of the indicators either work or not.

If we analyze the situation when the price reaches the minimum level, we will see if the price does not work correctly.

IgorM:

Judging by my observations regarding regularities I can say that "he who moves the price" plays with a certain periodicity according to the following rule: the price moves away from the big order volume and the price tends to the big order volume. So it turns out that most of the indicators either work or not.

If we analyze the situation with the MAs, we will see if the price does not lie or does not lie.

If the price stands still, it's an eternal flat - the price is either above or below the bars - it's the law!

Here's an example - we don't buy against the rainbow - only against it

Mixon777:

Here's an example - we don't buy against the rainbow - only from it

Show me the stats for the last 3 years...

Looked at the "waving" strategy...everything is beautiful in the example... Ordered an advisor... the result... yes plus... but at 4 years history Absolute drawdown is 17-25%

The mashki is inertia...

On small TMs it is a large number of false entries...

At big MM it is big inertia and as consequence big SL... and when MM is used small lots leading to minimal profits... and with a deposit of $10 to earn $1500 it is laughter...

While you have been drooling since your appearance with your Rainbow ... make an EA according to the terms of the trading system and show results since 2005 ...