[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 195

Oh my god - profit - and right on the rainbow + gan + levels - and cycles every 2 days - that 10 bottom -

Ghana's levels are great - the price is running right through them.

Mixon777:

Oh my god - profit - and right on the rainbow + gan + levels - and cycles every 2 days - that 10 bottom -

Ghana's levels are great - the price is running right through them.

Stop bullshitting here...............I was in the market myself..........

VJRTUOS:
Stop bullshitting here...............Self was in the buying..........

Closed were over the rainbow ! I'm selling only under - hamster)) don't you see that I make money on the money - and I follow it - if the price is under only sell - if above only buy

M5 M15 H1 time frames and here's the grail for you - follow the trend and 20 pips a day on a loaf of caviar will be enough for you.

Remember I told you about the hamsters sinking and why they raised the price above the M 5? - there you go) example again...

If you are interested in Gunn, his account has already doubled in 3 days - without taking into account the rainbow - only cycles and levels - if the trend + taking into account the moon, the weather in the regions, you can stop with the quantum physics and go to the side - mathematical profits!

Now I've earned 15% of one pair on the real account and I've got quite a big depo!

В

I dont know anyone on this forum who studies gann and rainbow - I can give you the login password - it is an investor account - go away, all hamsters are tricks - it is not good for you!)

Mixon777:

Closed were over the rainbow ! I'm selling only under - hamster)) don't you see that I make money on the money - and I follow it - if the price is under only sell - if above only buy

M5 M15 H1 time frames and here's the grail for you - follow the trend and 20 pips a day on a loaf of caviar will be enough for you.

Remember I told you about the hamsters sinking and why they raised the price above the M 5? - there you go) example again...

If you are interested in Gunn, his account has already doubled in 3 days - without taking into account the rainbow - only cycles and levels - if you follow the trend + accounting for the moon, the weather in the regions, we can stop with the quantum physics and go over to the side - mathematical profits!

Here is the account demo test - but today I earned 15% of the real depo from one pair and I have not a small depo

AT

I dont know anyone on this forum who studies gann and rainbow - I can give you the login password - the investor account - all the hamsters keep away from it - it is not good for you!)

(it's the virtual or the real, it's just the volumes))

Does anyone have any option levels for today?

scorpion321:

i think it's a virtual or real trade, it's just the volumes)

To test Ghana - maximum investment - almost no loss - this is a test demo to test strategies and psychological aspects

On a real account money management - all according to the rules - in short - no more than 2 or 3 orders - or there will be a herringbone and what to do with it? - but only profitable orders

If we don't have one, we will be in a perpetual flat.

If you want a rainbow profit, just do like this - and 30 pips a day will be very small for you ))))), you can also trade on the breakthrough from the levels and the like

seolink74:

Bingo...I haven't closed yet... Although in a small minus :( The SL strategy still allows me to keep the position... although there are only 70 pips left

Fibo fan on D1, if you want to play with it, now it is hovering at 38 level... If it closes behind it - then SL... But so far no sales above the 26th muving

In EUR/USD, I've traded according to the forecast (slippage was not bad), EUR/UKANAD is in sells +, EUR/USD closed on the next ray - then went up again.

mimohodom:

No, hold me seven, I'm going to buy after all. H1 upwards is not finished - not finished, the maximum on the oscillator may be a corrective wave - maybe M30 may be considered as a half of H1 - hence the coincidence on the oscillator. And, most importantly, the crowd will now start to be patient-doubting whether to go up and stay aside. In general, excellent conditions for buying.

Target 14696

On M30 a downtrend is clearly visible, on n1 the situation is fully implicit, and H4 clearly informs about a downtrend, the beginning of a downtrend ...

Tantrik:

EUR/USD traded according to the forecast (there was a significant drawdown), EUR/Canada in the sells +, EUR/USD closed on the next ray and then went up again.

No, I am not stretching the fan so globally :) I am from the low of the month of May

Mixon777:

To test Ghana - maximum investment - almost no loss - this is a test demo to test strategies and psychological aspects

On a real account money management - all according to the rules - in short - no more than 2 or 3 orders - or there will be a herringbone and what to do with it? - but only profitable orders

If we don't have one, we will be in a perpetual flat.

If you want a rainbow profit, just do like this - and 30 pips a day will be very small for you )))) You can trade on the breakdown of the levels and the like.

I'll try it myself and see what the deal is.