[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 391

Mixon777:

I communicate with a group of traders who use automatic trading systems - on the demo graal - but the real as well - but there is one problem if you shove 150 thousand dollars into a deal - the market senses fish and goes against you - so they trade small that they would not get caught - they say on the demo with 100 thousand - 1 billion in 2 months - in the real market it is impossible because dealers see your position or other laws - in which the price runs away from large positions - and that is why they take advantage of the market.

The championship of the trading system is an example - systems beat each other's profits.

You can make a million on this, but the greed to make a billion won't stop you - and you'll end up losing it all -

So does that mean you can't become a billionaire on the forex market?

Mixon777:

I communicate with a group of traders who use automatic trading systems - on the demo graal - but the real as well - but there is one problem if you shove 150 thousand dollars into a deal - the market senses fish and goes against you - so they trade small that they would not get caught - they say on the demo with 100 thousand - 1 billion in 2 months - in the real market it is impossible because dealers see your position or other laws - in which the price runs away from large positions - and that is why they take advantage of the market.

The championship of the trading system is an example - systems beat each other's profits.

You can make a million on this, but the greed to make a billion won't stop you - and you'll end up losing it all -

How can the market go against you if you guessed the direction? Yesterday the eur/usd fell 200 pips. Does it mean that if some trader in the middle of this move invested 200000$, the market would go up? What are you talking nonsense?

Oxide:
How can the market go against you if you guessed the direction ? Yesterday eur/usd fell by 200 pips. Does it mean that if a trader in the middle of this move invested 200000$ the market would go up? What are you talking nonsense?

Why aren't you a millionaire? I told you what I know - put all the deposits into a trade and at least get your demo kopecks.

I know real people who made money on this. If it were that easy, would Soros himself invest his billions every time he made those 200 pips?

before you know the move there are like 5 false moves = otherwise you go straight to the heckle and you're in the money ?

Mixon777:

Aren't you a millionaire yourself? I told you what I know - put all the deposits into a trade and get your demo pennies.

I know real people who made money on it - and if it were that easy - would Soros himself put his billions into those 200 pips every time? very easy and obvious yes?

That's not what I'm talking about ! Let's say a 1000 pips trend starts, you invest $200000 in the middle of it and it immediately goes against you. There are billions of dollars in this trend and $200000 is just a drop.

We have to break through 1.43 and I consider the road to 1.51 open.

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/06/M5_24_1.jpg

Noterday:

We have to break through 1.43 and I consider the road to 1.51 open.

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/06/M5_24_1.jpg

Until Tuesday it will be in a narrow range, we are unlikely to go higher... After Tuesday we will set our next targets...

margaret:
Until Tuesday we will be in a narrow range, unlikely to go higher... After Tuesday we'll set our next targets...

Isn't it because of the big news on Tuesday?