[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 398

Sweet:

It will be like this.

Is this according to Elliot's theory? Or is it purely your system?

Oxide:
Is it according to Elliot's theory? Or is it purely your system?
Who knows what it is, but it will be.

Sweet:
Who knows what it is, but it will be.
God willing.

Handelsblatt: "China wants to buy Hungarian government bonds and further support the euro," Chinese minister-president Wen Jiabao said on Saturday after a meeting with his Hungarian counterpart Viktor Orban in Budapest. Wen will arrive in Berlin on Monday for a meeting with Chancellor Merkel.

Orban spoke of Chinese aid on a "historic" scale and a significant step. His country can now worry less about public finances. China has become Hungary's strategic partner.

Wen stressed that China has "confidence in Europe's economic development" and sees itself as a "long-term investor in the public debt" of European states. "We consciously support Europe and the euro," Wen added.

I've been reading horror stories about the US all day, and I'm now convinced that Americans will live worse than any citizen from the former Soviet republics. Hooray comrades! Hooray! :D

As for the subject - if the news is so actively being spread, then I think they are gathering an army of hamsters (thanks to the known commander = Mixon777) to go up?

Who may use classical indices like MACD to judge if the market is buy or sell? - I think that answers the question of where we should go during the week.

Oxide:

I think that the organisers of this game define the movements of all pairs beforehand. At the moment the price of EUR/USD is 1.4186, i.e. at this price euros are being exchanged for dollars all over the world. There are 27 countries in the EU, and not the 3rd world. And that the national currency of these countries is set because of how many hamsters entered the transaction? I understand that most hamsters do not enter real Forex, they play inside brokerage companies.

By the way, what organization is involved in knocking down stops? The central bank, a simple bank, a broker, an investment fund, a hedge fund? All the major financial participants in forex brokerage look at the price at which the hamsters entered, then they agree on ICQ and the victims are brought down? And how do they divide this knocked down money? On Mondays they are picked up by financial institutions in America, on Tuesdays in Europe, on Wednesdays in Asia, etc. It follows that all the banks, the Central Bank and other puppeteers are only doing their job throughout all their activities - knocking down poor hamsters' feet (What about world currency exchange? Exporters and importers? World politics?

Who knows where EUR/USD will go on Monday? Will it go up or down? What kind of move will ABC do? Will it be a five-wave move or just a big candle, if yes, then what price? Maybe, there are not so many good schools where they can teach how to trade properly. Maybe there are not enough good schools where they can teach you more or less normal trading.

All the above is purely my opinion)

What you said, it is 100% true - but there is one problem - a fair market is 50/50 - winners and victims.

You said about exchange rates, as well as about hamsters - the thing is that banks set the rate in reality - and every day on HIGH - mere mortals buy euros for dollars - let it be a million people who do not know about FOREX -

This is not just about who trades on FOREX - but about the fact that at these rates and in real life are drowning hamsters -

For example I am a businessman, took a loan - in euros - in 2008 - the exchange rate dropped, and I owe the bank more - for the loan.

>>>> I.e. all the major financial participants in forex market watch the price at which the hamsters entered, then they agree on ICQ and knock down the victims?

They keep the balance of hamsters 50 to 50 so there are neither rich nor poor - it is their problem and not the rate

>>>>> Who knows where the EUR/USD will go on Monday? Up or down?

They have got 10 000 people who collect analytics on them - a set of victims may be as little as half a year, or even a day - when they need it, they will sell who they need.)

Ask yourself a simple question - if the crowd was in the black, maybe 60% of those who trade on the Forex market would be fabulously rich.

But there is a question - that money does not come out of thin air etc. read the article below - if you don't know - I've known this for a long time -

h ttp://www.masterforex-v.org/books/book1/section1/001_001_a.html

Just imagine yourself as a puppeteer for 5 minutes - what would you do ? with people - what not to lose - do you want your house robbed and the robbers not found ?

Every dealer, bank - make a report to the puppeteer to drain properly - only now the statistics will be public in the future so that hamsters would not suspect anything at all.

Here's a screenshot.

IgorM:

Can anyone use classic indices like MACD to judge whether to buy or sell? - I think that's where we should go this week.

This indicator is what it was, the puppeteer has methods against all systems - technical analysis - Better believe the statistics - global - now, they will start to collect on the SELL most likely - they even give the news, analytics - a figure on the SELL will draw - and then 400 points up in 2 days -.

If before the news, you are advised to sell or buy - this is a lure for the crowd - why tell where the treasure is buried?

The real tips and news are after the moves, usually the puppeteer publishes them after the movement and not before - remember the bottom at 05 05.05 and before the move.

Remember the bottom on 05.05 euro dollar? how the pair went down ? - there was advice from banks before summer to buy buy buy ! well where are they all ? and their clients ? - they took off their stops and left with the money - and you read the news after the move - in deficit ! )

Mixon777:

This indicator is what it was, the puppeteer has methods against all systems - technical analysis - Better believe the statistics - global - now, will begin to collect on the SELL most likely - will begin even the news, analytics give - a figure on the SELL will draw - and then 400 points up in 2 days -.

If before the news, you are advised to sell or buy - this is a lure for the crowd - why tell where the treasure is buried?

The real tips and news are after the moves, usually the puppeteer publishes them after the movement and not before.

Remember the bottom on 05.05 euro dollar ? how the pair went down ? - there was advice from banks before summer to buy buy buy ! well where are they all ? and their clients ? - they took off their stops and left with the money - and you read the news after the move - in deficit ! )

* At best, after the news, the tips(terminal) will go about 100 points in the other direction, and then back to profit:-)

1) Do the puppeteers want you to profit? No!

2) Who are the analysts in DC - usually former traders losers ....:-)

Mixon777:

What you said is 100% true but there is one problem - a fair market is 50/50 - winners and victims.

Big mistake. What a fair market really means is no uncovered deals. If I buy 100,000, someone has to sell me 100,000. If there are no willing buyers, the deal should not take place. That's the whole fair market.

The one who knows how to trade, the capital grows all the time. The one who can't, it's the other way around. Therefore, on the honest market, it is necessary to close one good trader's deal with hundreds of deals of not very smart passengers. There is no 50/50 split here. And the ratio of 3 to 97, about which so much is written on masterforex-v.org, looks quite natural and even normal.

Take a look at the pamm accounts. Out of 9,000 accounts there, only 0.15% have been in the black over the last year. So 3% is fantastic.