[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 196

forte928:

On M30 a downtrend is clearly visible, on n1 the situation is fully implicit, and H4 clearly informs about a downtrend, the beginning of a downtrend.

If you have a good view of the market, it's easy to analyse it.

scorpion321:

where do you get these indicators? do you download them from the web or can you set them up?

They can be set up with your hands and your head, it's called samizdat...

The market is pulling down - from the Gunn level - there has been no break up so this is like a resistance level

I can't understand)) where all the "hamsters" (as Misha calls us) have scattered to .....))

The most important hamster is Mixon777, the guru of all hamsters and hamsters so to speak. Mikhail hamstervv

odiseif:
I do not understand )) where have all the "hamsters" (as Misha calls us) running away from .....))

They were selling against the trend and lost money - only one has to trade from the wagons - have you seen the fun of how they gather the crowd for the slaughter of GBPUSD ? Now the buy orders and sit there 50/50 according to the statistics and the market is running away from them - look - this is a trap before they made the liquidity, like - now it will go up and hamsters will buy and buy ))) they will be dumped tomorrow))

Now will be a scam )))) and there 54%.

I have estimated for example - 54 thousand hamsters in the buy it is for example 5 million green - and 45 thousand of them have 4 million green - who will take the money from? = who has more money ! ) attack ! )))

) )) The pros are tricking house traders - 1 market maker may take out an army of hamsters by losing their stops.

We are small plankton guys )) hamsters is a loud and very strong word .

I always wondered why the market ran away from me.

http://blogs.mail.ru/inbox/larry/570891BE02E2F045.html

Look, as soon as you have 60% of the people who are in the sell - the market will immediately turn against them and start draining their stops - and their money

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios

Business market makers )))

odiseif:
I can't understand)) where all the "hamsters" (as Misha calls us) have scattered to .....))

Are you kidding?

forte928:

Are you kidding me?
no ..... i'm serious ))