[Archive! - page 442

Swetten:

"Beaver, breathe out!"

:)

What's not to like about the Bear and KO summary?

It's just the way it is. :)

Wusses and losers should live poor. And don't. If you don't want to or can't, get a living wage.

If you want and can, earn as much as you can, and let those who can't and don't want run around with trays.

Tired of chewing humane leftist gum. :)

I pay, let them work if they can't become their own bosses.

And I personally do not give a shit about revolts and revolutions - if anything I will go to the United States or to Argentina or anywhere else where there will be no revolutions. And I will rule from there. So these leftists want to make a mess of themselves, they have every right. They can't come to capitalism to me, so they can stay in their revolutionary shit for another 70 years. :)

SProgrammer:

What's not to like about the Bear and Co. summary?

That's the way it is. :)

Wusses and losers should live poor. And don't. If you don't want to or can't, get a living wage.

If you want and can, earn as much as you can, and let those who can't and don't want run around with trays.

And I personally do not give a shit about revolts and revolutions - if anything I will go to the United States or to Argentina or anywhere else where there will be no revolutions. And I will rule from there. So these leftists want to make a mess of themselves, they have every right. They can't come to capitalism to me, so they can stay in their revolutionary shit for another 70 years. :)

I don't give a shit about Mishek and co, to be honest with you.

And what makes you think they're left-wing?

The rest is the cries of an abused teenager.

SProgrammer:

Weak people and losers should live poor lives. And don't. If you don't want to or can't, get a living wage.

You should live in the forest or in a zoo with baboons - where the stronger one has more food, I pity your children if you are raising them ...

Swetten:

I don't give a shit about Mishek and co, to be honest with you.

And what makes you think they hold left-wing views?

The rest is the cries of an abused teenager.

Well, frankly, I don't give a shit about your headaches. :)

IgorM:

You should live in the forest or in a zoo with baboons - there who is stronger has more food, I pity your children, if you are raising them ...

Wait until he tells you how he still has to live like a goddamned sovok.

SProgrammer:

What's not to like about the Bear and KO summary?

That's the way it is. :)

Explain this phenomenon - everything is falling apart, nobody is building anything, and suddenly there are owners of steel mills, power plants, quarries, etc. Can you buy a quarry or an oil rig?

SProgrammer:

Well, frankly, I don't give a shit about your headaches. :)

Well, I don't care about yours: You say one thing, you do another.

Then why'd you come into this conversation?

To proudly announce that you don't give a shit about my opinion? :)

Integer:
Explain this phenomenon - everything is falling apart, no one is building anything, and suddenly there are owners of steel mills, power plants, quarries, etc.

It's just that they've been working hard.

IgorM:

You should live in a forest or a zoo with baboons - the stronger ones have more food, I pity your children if you are raising them ...

Pity yourself.

I brought up my kids a long time ago.

They're about to give me grandchildren.

==

Also,I don't get it,I can.... I'm smarter... I'm a harder worker, and why the hell should I feed the lazy and drunkards. If they don't want to pump oil and fell timber and dig coal, I have nothing to do with it. I have nothing to do with it. Leave me alone.

Swetten:

Well, I like yours: you say one thing, you do another.

Then why did you come into the conversation?

To proudly announce that you don't give a shit about my opinion? :)

ha ha, that's some logic.

First she tells me she doesn't care, then she gets offended.

woman, what can i say? :)