Found the talent - page 15

Reshetov:

Or maybe you will be lucky and will not lose money? For example, if we stick to a strict trend strategy and trends prevail over sideways, then positive expected payoff is ensured, and drawdowns will be minimal.

There was an Expert Advisor in one of the past Championships that always opened only a long position. It was pretty good reaching the finish line up to a certain point. The trend changes direction and the EA is deflated.

Well, yes, especially that after the series, the confidence of such a trader will be just as plentiful...... But anyway, not in a month, so in 3 or 4 will lose..... Or rather, he will start to lose. But one way or another, under all other conditions, the risk should be divided by half. No matter how you slice it..... I'm talking about inappropriate conditions, as far as I'm concerned.....

nikelodeon:

The risks must be divided in half.
For that the top-starter, IMHO, should have offered traders to add their own to the deposit. But this is too much like a PAMM, so it was pointless to start a vegetable garden here...

alsu:
For that the top-starter, IMHO, should have offered traders to add their own to the deposit. But this is too much like a PAMM, so it was pointless to start a garden here...

Why? It's not much different, just in case of a 30% drawdown on the account, the trader is obliged to return 15% of it..... It's possible and I would agree to that, but otherwise..... is bullshit. A man does not want to take a risk just because he has money. So what if I have money and so what????

But at the same time he didn't shy away from taking a risk at the expense of "cattle", that's how our leadership treats the working class, in the most dangerous market in the world ........ Like you are nobody here, work Negroes, the sun is not over the horizon yet.... I don't fucking hate these people.....

I'm reading this thread and I don't understand. What is a trader? A person who makes money out of nothing, out of thin air. Is it difficult for a person who knows how to make money out of thin air to create an initial deposit of $ 3.000 for EURUSD and $ 2.000 margin for error. I think it's easy, and work in peace.

I understand, the trader has outgrown the environment of "small speculators", then yes, but on the professional and financial Olympus we are talking about other sums, other opportunities.

What does a trader get with a paltry $30,000 deposit? Nothing, if not more. This is nonsense.

This thread is strange IMHO.

TC, judging by your terms, you are loading the risk on the trader. The trader cannot be responsible for the market, nor can he be responsible for the behaviour of the broker. Thus, with these conditions you will get:

1) "schoolboy" traders who will agree for 30-300 quid a month to trade something like ilan, as a normal trader manages PAMM accounts.

2) I'm almost 99% sure that your deposit will be lost (and more than once), where is the guarantee that tomorrow the market will not have a sharp movement of 100-400 points? And if you have 4 pairs at once? Yes easily, a 30% drawdown in this case is the best that can happen, normal traders usually deposit as soon as possible.

3) You also get a lot of troubles and nerves when you get a "losing deposit" :) I wonder how you are going to return it? The court? Through Webmoney? :) And on what grounds?

Finally, with these terms and conditions you initially put yourself and the potential trader in very ugly conditions, better to reconsider them and understand that Forex without risk does not exist. :)

Kontra:

It would be interesting to hear real proposals for an investor-trader scheme. Please, make them known.

The best scheme of interaction is when the trader stops referring to himself as such, on the one hand, and the investor stops trying to call himself an investor, on the other.

Kontra:

Okay, PAMM (By the way, what makes you think that I am being obtuse?) and then what?
NOT the trader opened a PAMM - put $300 there. NOT the investor has agreed to the offer and we deposited 3000$. The trader did NOT accidentally lost his $300. And the "pompous" NON-investor has received 100% of losses. Is this a normal relationship?

You, on the one hand, want to build a dialogue, but on the other hand, you do not hear or want to hear or listen to anyone or anything. in popular parlance, this is called "stupidity". excuse me. but re-read the entire thread from the beginning and you will understand everything, if you want to.

Kontra:

Hmm. Is $300 not money to you? Believe me, for most Russians it is money. And $600 will allow a person to live normally and support a family.

Yes, why are you speaking out of turn....)))

Why should you compare a trader and his capabilities with those of an average Russian....))))?

Nobody is comparing your capabilities with those of Chubais and Kodorov....))) Everybody understands...)))

You don't make comparisons either as these comparisons do not sound serious....))) $600 is a little over 60 points....)))) for a month-it's not much....))))

Plasterers from Tajikistan, in Russia, earn more...)))))

Kontra:

Tell me, have I been rude, have I called you names?

Or maybe I originally asked you to give your opinion on the matter?

Then why is everyone who thinks they are cool traders in this thread trying to put me down?

Are you paranoid? What makes you think that everyone is being rude to you, calling you names and trying to "put you down"?

You created a thread with a suggestion. The community has found your proposal absurd and expressed itself in accordance with its understanding of the question. Some of them are serious, some of them are just tongue-in-cheek. A normal reaction to the relevant proposal and to the relevant reaction of the topicstarter.