Found the talent - page 16

This is an interesting thread. Three sides (A, B and participles) and no one is interested in terms and definitions. For example - what is a loss.

tara:
This is an interesting thread. Three sides (A, B and participles) and no one is interested in terms and definitions. For example - what is a loss.
Loss is bullshit :)

Bazzillio:

TC, judging by your terms, you are loading the risk on the trader. The trader cannot be responsible for the market, nor can he be responsible for the behaviour of the broker. Thus, with these conditions you will get:

1) "schoolboy" traders who will agree for 30-300 quid a month to trade something like ilan, as a normal trader manages PAMM accounts.

2) I'm almost 99% sure that your deposit will be lost (and more than once), where is the guarantee that tomorrow the market will not have a sharp movement of 100-400 points? And if you have 4 pairs at once? Yes easily, a 30% drawdown in this case is the best that can happen, normal traders usually deposit as soon as possible.

3) You also get a lot of troubles and nerves when you get a "losing deposit" :) I wonder how you are going to return it? The court? Through Webmoney? :) And on what grounds?

Finally, with these terms and conditions you initially put yourself and the potential trader in very ugly conditions, better to reconsider them and understand that Forex without risk does not exist. :)

Strange ideas about traders..... Actually, this is not only a personal appeal: many people have similar thoughts ......

1. What makes you think that a person who "hangs" someone else's EA on his investor account is considered a trader? A freeloader will always be a freeloader, no matter what kind of trader he is....

2. This point highlighted is nonsense. A normal trader puts stops, rather than waiting for drawdowns ...... And such "traders", as well as "lockers" ;) still have to learn and learn with their own money ...... the latter - to learn to count, and not to "cheat" the investor .... But investors, especially those who take the bait of "crackers", should always remember that if payments to a trader (no matter whether "cracker"/"non-locker") are supposed to be made periodically on a monthly basis, for example, not from the balance amount, but from the minimum amount of balance/equity... and the ardour of the "locker" will immediately decrease ......

The possibility of critical one-time drawdown === unprofessional trader ..... or that the person claiming to be a trader is a freeloader (possibly a scammer) ......

3. usually the drawdown, in the amount agreed upon - the risk of the investor ..... Above - the trader ... only the investor is unlikely to get. Investors, as well as traders, communicate with each other - the trader will get a "wolf" ticket .... That's why at first the sums are given for management, which do not cause any damage, even if they are completely lost .....

At least start to learn the business you're going to make a living at .....

Good luck ....

VladislavVG:

Strange ideas about traders..... Actually, this is not just a personal appeal: many people have similar thoughts ......

1. What makes you think that a person who "hangs" someone else's advisor on his investor account is considered a trader? A freeloader will always be a freeloader, no matter what kind of trader he is....

2. This paragraph highlighted is nonsense. A normal trader puts stops, rather than waiting for drawdowns ...... And such "traders", as well as "lockers" ;) still have to learn and learn with their own money ...... the latter - to learn to count, and not to "cheat" the investor .... But investors, especially those who take the bait of "crackers", should always remember that if payments to a trader (no matter whether "cracker"/"non-locker") are expected periodically on a monthly basis, for example, not from the amount of balance, but from the minimum amount of balance/equity... and the ardour of the "locker" will immediately decrease ......

The possibility critical A single drawdown === unprofessional trader ..... or the fact that the person pretending to be a trader is a freeloader (probably a crook) ......

3. usually the drawdown, in the amount agreed upon - the risk of the investor ..... Above - the trader ... only the investor is unlikely to get. Investors, as well as traders, communicate with each other - the trader will get a "wolf" ticket .... That's why at first the sums are given for management, which do not cause any damage, even if they are completely lost .....

At least start to learn the business you're going to make a living at .....

Good luck ....

If I understand a trader as a person who makes transactions in the market no matter how, and if it is a mechanical method, it does not matter whose expert advisor or script it is, the important thing is that he does it, the freeloader is the one who does nothing and takes profit.

As for the nonsense, I've seen it, everyone has different strategies and there may be different cases, you should know that the level of stops is a floating thing, big lot + big stop and hello high drawdown, almost to the mk.

And we are not talking about terms, we are talking about the terms proposed by TS, do not start demagoguery about who is a trader and what is worth learning, let's discuss the subject. I have given my opinion.

Bazzillio:

In my opinion a trader is a person who performs transactions in the market no matter how, and if it is a mechanical method, it does not matter whose Expert Advisor or script it is, the important thing is that he does it, a "freeloader" is someone who does nothing and takes profit.

As for the nonsense, I've seen it, everyone has different strategies and there may be different cases, you should know that the level of stops is a floating thing, big lot + big stop and hello high drawdown, almost to the mk.

In addition, we are not talking about the terms of the proposed TS, let's not start demagoguery on the subject of who is a trader and what should be learned, let's discuss the topic. I have given my opinion.

You are contradicting yourself - in your point 1 deals are executed by a robot, so he is a trader, though he is not a human. .....) A man who hinges someone else's robot is just a freeloader - he is still a freeloader ..... :).....

As for the big stop and the big lot - nothing to comment on: this is not a trader - a gambler: the calculation is based on luck, not on his skills ......

Regarding strategies and names: as long as you are risking your money, it is your own business: both strategies and names. It is your personal monastery and your rules...

When you want to manage someone else's money and at someone else's expense - because the investor bears the risk within the agreed limits, while the trader only on top of that, you must speak the same language as the investor. I believe that the terms have been settled even before you or I have learned about the possibility to earn by speculative margin trading ......

If you want to learn how to trade profitably and with stops so as not to reach a critical drawdown in one trade - haven't I made myself clear enough in that post?

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

You contradict yourself - in your point 1 a robot makes deals, so it is a trader, even though it is not a human ;)..... The person who hogged someone else's robot is still a freeloader ..... :).....

As for the big stop and the big lot - nothing to comment on: this is not a trader - a gambler: the calculation is based on luck, not on his skills ......

Regarding strategies and names: as long as you are risking your money, it is your own business: both strategies and names. It is your personal monastery and your rules...

When you want to manage someone else's money and at someone else's expense - because the investor bears the risk within the agreed limits, and the trader only beyond that, then you must speak the same language as the investor. I believe that the terms have been settled even before you or I have learned about the possibility to earn by speculative margin trading ......

If you want to learn how to trade profitably and with stops so as not to reach a critical drawdown in one trade - haven't I made myself clear enough in that post?

Good luck .

robot = trader? :) Yeah, well, these questions are totally irrelevant.

There are only a fewsuccessful traders, everyone else is a kind of gambler in any case. The risk must be borne by the investor in any case, because not much depends on the trader, he can make assumptions and based on his speculations make deals, but not the fact that even the boldest predictions will come true.

Bazzillio:

robot = trader? :) yeah... ok... these questions are totally irrelevant.

Successful traders are very few, everyone else is a kind of gambler anyway. The risk shall be borne by investor in any case, because not much depends on the trader, he can make assumptions and trade on the basis of his own suppositions, but it is not sure that even the boldest forecasts will come true.

The question has nothing to do with the fact that if the forecasts led to the ultimate drawdown, the trader should stop trading.

Kontra:

1. Looking for traders who work in forex (currency pairs, futures).

2. I propose to manage as a control work of 1 thousand dollars for 1 month.

In the future, subject to compliance with all conditions and successful work, the deposit will increase to 3 thousand, 10 thousand and if all is fine - up to 30 thousand dollars.

• Profits on all my depots, with which the trader works, is divided in the ratio 70% to me, 30% to the trader .

I do not participate in the contest, but I have some questions about it:

1. Why only forex? Are stock, commodities, bonds and derivatives not suitable for making profit? Isn't it up to the trader to choose the instruments to work with?

2. For an established trader, 1K is nothing, 3K also, and 30K does not interest a normal trader. In world practice, a good annual return is 30% to 60%. Higher level of profitability is achieved at the cost of excessive risks or usage of brokerage companies vulnerabilities. So, with 3-4% average profit per month and 30K deposit, its absolute value is about $ 1000 per month, of which $ 300 is due to trader. Does he need it?

If the trader is well-established, you will not set the %% of profit, you will be set by him. If he is not established, there is a 95% chance he will sink your deposit. Or the agreed part of it - 30%.

I understand that now they will give a lot of examples of HYIP-2010, ATC-2008,2010, PAMMs, where leaders show much higher rates of return than the above 30-60% per annum. But, firstly, these are single cases and investors with 1K are not interested in such results. Secondly, the profit level of thousands of %% is not possible for an interval of several years. It is usually achieved by exploiting temporary market inefficiencies that do not live long.

Among other things, the established trader is unlikely to be interested in your proposal, because by accepting your account management, he bears the risk of publishing/selling his trading signals. I.e., if you give a successful trader a $1000 deposit, you can use him as a source of free copying and illegal use of his signals.

I overslept again, all the bills must have been done)))

goldtrader:

.... In world practice, a good annual return is considered to be between 30% and 60%....

You should specify at what kind of drawdown this is.