Found the talent - page 13

Reshetov:

Those who want it look for opportunities, those who don't want it look for scam artists

Yuri, you know.... I'm looking, but everyone's methods are different. The aim of this venture is not 30% of the profits. I need a good, long-term, dollar-state from the real, to confirm the reliability of my system, you know what for.

Europa:
What if there is no money for PAMM?
Don't have 300 quid?

paukas:
No 300 quid?

I do, but I'm not ready to invest it in a high-risk business, I've had enough of the "bird in the hand" principle for seven years, I'm not in the mood for it

I do not understand PAMMs, why would a successful trader need investors if he can earn money himself?

paukas:
no 300 quid?

it's just that you have a... PAMM with 300$. is there a good TS? and no 300?

It's not about this amount... start-up deposit should provide 100% of executability of trading algorithm and MM in TS.

sever30:

It's just that you have... PAMM with 300$. there is a good TS? and there is no 300?

that's not the point... The starting deposit should provide 100% execution of the trading algorithm and the MM of the TS.

exactly!!!!! +100

Europa:

I do not understand PAMMs, why would a successful trader need investors if he can earn on his own...

That's for sure. And why do banks take deposits? And Buffett and Sores can't do shit either,

(I am a sucker and a freeloader, what can I say...)

sever30:

It's just that you have... PAMM with 300$. there is a good TS? and there is no 300?

that's not the point... The starting deposit should provide 100% execution of the trading algorithm and the MM of the TS.

PAMMs have a minimum lot of 0.01. A big one, eh? Doesn't give you an MM to enforce?

paukas:
The lot on the pums is a minimum of 0.01. It's a big one, huh? Doesn't give you an MM to enforce?

Vladimir, personally my trading is influenced by all the trading conditions I asked the "barin" above + deposit size + maximum permissible drawdown. in any entry/exit, this case is taken into account...

I mean, you don't have to lump everyone into... "You don't have 300 quid?"

sever30:

Vladimir, personally my trading is influenced by all the trading conditions I asked the "barin" above + deposit size + maximum allowable drawdown. in any entry/exit, this case is taken into account...

I mean, you don't have to lump everyone into... "You don't have 300 quid?"

You interrupted the conversation.

Somebody said there's no money on the pamm.

Europa:
What if there is no money for a PAMM?