Found the talent - page 19

paukas:

For a micro talent? not kosher at all :))

Well, he's short on money, can't find 10 quid,

although, yeah, $10 is no match for the author of the topic. )))

MillerDream: I consider myself a talented trader, and I believe I was born for it. It might be funny...but I need a good depot for my trading.
That's strong. Yes, it's a talent to be able to sit out paper losses that other mediocre traders can't sit out.

Looking for traders who are moonlighting on forex (currency pairs, futures).
I propose to manage as control work 100 rubles for 1 year.
In the future, subject to all conditions and successful work deposit will grow to 300, 1000 and if everything is fine - up to 30000.
Conditions:
The drawdown of no more than 1% (in exceptional cases) of the deposit.
Profitability must be higher than the drawdown (otherwise it is not a strategy, but a shooter).
Profit level of 1000% to 9000000000000000000000000000000% of the depo per month. (I'm not a beast, profit margins, but without fanaticism)
Adequate stops should be present otherwise how.
A trader may trade, may be an advisor, may be a secretary or a janitor - it does not matter.
The main thing is that there should not be a situation where the trader went somewhere to poop and forgot to secure a position, and a margin call is about to happen in the account and the trader has no access.
If drawdowns were higher than 95%, they are fully at trader's expense, meaning that the trader compensates them to my wallet immediately after the drawdown and at this point our business cooperation ends and we don't see each other.
Profit on all my depo, with which trader works, is shared in the ratio of 99% to me, 50% to trader.
Withdrawal of funds according to the agreement is possible 1 time in 2 years or 1 time in 1 hour at your discretion.

Jingo:

Looking for part-time forex traders (currency pairs, futures).

Don't be sarcastic

MillerDream: I consider myself a talented trader, and I believe I was born for it.

Talent has to work its way up, that's what talent is all about. No one wants a quietly decaying talent. So what prevents you to open PAMM-account for $300 and show your skills? If you have a good, correct schedule there will be no shortage of investors and the deposit with investors can grow to a lakh. You don't have $300? Don't make me laugh. You can borrow, take a loan, earn, or, in a pinch, steal. Lazy, don't want to bother, no possibility? Open a demo account, lock it on onyx, prochastivate in various contests, which give cash prizes, open a real account for the prize money, give references to contests in which you have shown good results, their monitoring. In short, the options are many. Again, lazy and do not want to? Do you want to immediately get a GEL in management? Then it is not a talent. It's the talent in point #6. ))))

LeoV:

Borrow, take out a loan, earn money, steal at most...

:))

LeoV:

Talent has to work its way up, that's what talent is all about. Quietly decaying talent is of no use to anybody. So what prevents you to open a PAMM account for 300 dollars and show your skills? If you have a good, correct schedule there will be no shortage of investors and the deposit with investors can grow to a lakh. You don't have $300? Don't make me laugh. You can borrow, take a loan, earn, or, in a pinch, steal. Lazy, don't want to bother, no possibility? Open a demo account, lock it on onyx, prochastivate in various contests, which give cash prizes, open a real account for the prize money, give references to contests in which you have shown good results, their monitoring. In short, the options are many. Again, lazy and do not want to? Do you want to immediately get a GEL in management? Then it is not a talent. It's the talent in point #6. ))))

It's not that simple. If you open a unit trust and earn, say, 60% per annum, there will probably be no investors.

I would like to open 16 BMMs, 15 of them will be closed, then one of them will reach 700% and the investors will start pumping in loads. So we need 16*300=4800 bucks for the talent.

MKS:

that most people here just need to put themselves out there.

The fact is that most on this forum have common sense and logic, which is not the case on many other such forums.

paukas:

It's not that simple. If you open a UGS and earn say 60% per annum, most likely there will be no investors.

It is necessary to open 16 pams, 15 will sell out, one of them will accelerate to 700%, and then investors will come in droves. So you need 16*300= 4,800 bucks for talent.

You don't know anything about "sausage scraps". "Profit is nothing, stability is everything!!!" ))))

Integer:

Let me see, how do you think this sentence should be interpreted? - If drawdowns exceed 30% - they are fully at the expense of the trader, that is, the trader compensates them to my purse and this is the end of our cooperation. Where can you put your brain here if it says "they are all" and not "the part exceeding 30%". And the contract will say the same thing, in words one thing, under the seal another.

Turtle, I think the more delusional condition here is

Profit level from 10% to 2000000000% depo per month. (I'm not a beast, profit margins, but not fanaticism)