Found the talent - page 4

Kontra:

Looking for traders who work in forex (currency pairs, futures).

I propose to manage as a test job 1 thousand dollars for 1 month.

Regards, Nicholas

Nikolay, I do not want to disappoint you,

but one month is a load of bollocks let alone a thousand dollars.

Kontra:

You do not return anything, trade on my account. You close all trades and write me that you no longer work in the account. I change the password. That is the end of the partnership.

But all this does not mean that you will pass the contest. And the contest has already started, there are participants. Plus I reserve the right to forcibly terminate the trade, in case the trading results on the live account are drastically different from the previously provided results.

Tell us about the competition.

Can a trader choose which brokerage company to open an account with and with what trading conditions?

Kontra:

You are not upsetting me. I know everything very well, I've been doing forex for 4 years now and I've been doing it intensively enough to understand many of the subtleties.

So you want to find pips?

I have been in forex for 4 years, and I understand enough to understand many subtleties.

Kontra:

And the salary is several times over $1k. I own several properties across Russia, I also have several large deposits in various banks, not only in Russia.

Have the taxes been paid?

sever30:

Tell us about the competition.

Can a trader choose in which brokerage company to open an account and with which trading conditions?

sever30:

He replied above.
"No, the broker has already been selected. "

drknn:

Read the terms and conditions more than carefully. Isn't forex trading a risk?

I work, for example, as a salesman in a TV shop. Customers come in, I tell them everything, they buy. At the end of the month I get my salary. And I don't need to calculate any drawdowns here - it's not my headache! You know what I mean?

I'm aware of it - I'm an adult and have been on this forum for a long time. And nevertheless I was not indifferent to a theme opened by you. Why is that?

I don't recommend that you dismiss this thesis. It makes sense. What is the first commandment of a man in business? That's right - taking care of the customer. A trader is a person who brings you money. And you soak him in 30 percent of your earnings! How will it make the trader feel? Correct - he will feel rejection from you as an investor. That is, a negative attitude. You have not offered a million for management.

Who's the important thing? Me? I don't think you know me well enough to tell me what's important to me. For you? I don't think so either - I won't work with you - you've understood that from my first post. So what is the point of this statement?

Excuse me for being blunt, how old are you and what exactly is your educational background?

Don't kittens, maybe he'll offer a lemon after the inspection.

Why pay attention to such topics at all? A man is looking for talents among fools (incompatible notions), so let him look for them...

Moreover, it has nothing to do with MQL4 or MT4.

drknn:

Sorry to be blunt, how old are you and what exactly is your education?

Pg 2. You're still a jerk.

Abzasc:
He replied above.
"No, the broker has already been selected. "

if selected, what are its terms and conditions?