Found the talent - page 18

paukas:
It will pass.
What will pass? Nothing will pass. People like you can only criticize and flub. You are nothing of substance. I am amazed at people like you who can only criticize and you are nothing. Or am I wrong?

MillerDream:
Or am I wrong?

Wrong.

A talented trader does not care about the size of the deposit.

One has to be able to hear constructive criticism.

MillerDream:
What will pass? Nothing will pass. People like you can only criticize and flub. You are nothing of substance. I am amazed at people like you who can only criticize and you are nothing. Or am I wrong?

Of course you are, you're d'Artagnan and everyone around you is a pathetic and insignificant person .... ;))

Abzasc:

Wrong.

A talented trader does not care about the size of the deposit.

Constructive criticism must be heard.

Psychologically, it is important. $30, $100 I don't consider a deposit.

paukas:

Of course you're right, you're d'Artagnan and everyone around.... is pathetic and insignificant ;))

Jokes again and as always on point zero! People who always react negatively to every new topic created is already a disease. I'm not insulting you, but you'd better get some treatment uncle and first of all learn how to do something yourself and only then teach others.

MillerDream:
Jokes again and as usual zero on the point! People who always react negatively to every new topic created is already a disease. I'm not insulting you, but you'd better get some treatment uncle and first of all learn how to do something yourself and only then teach others.
It's an outrage!

MillerDream:
Psychologically, it is important. $30, $100 I don't consider a deposit.

MillerDream:
I consider myself a talented trader... but I need a good deposit for my trading...
Not a trader.

MillerDream:
..but I need a good depot for my trade.

Used to know him, now he's loading bricks on a building site.

MillerDream:
Psychologically, it is important. I don't consider $30, $100 a deposit.
Bet on micro-real and if you are a talented trader even $10 there they are equivalent to $1000 and this is already a quite acceptable sum. )

sanyooooook:
Bet on micro-real and if you are a talented trader you can get $10 there and it's the equivalent of $1000 and that's already a reasonable amount. )

For a talent micro? not kosher at all :))