Found the talent - page 10

Integer:

Which translates to "don't get your hopes up for new jobs".

Which means you have to learn stock trading. The more new players that come in, the better off everyone will be. God forbid we hit the 5%.

sanyooooook:

I also heard that 32% of the population believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, nearly fell off my chair....

And there are those who believe in 10% a month at a drawdown of 30.

drknn:
In short, no one's interested in this thing any more? :))))))))))))
What's $1,000? Nowadays it's what, 15 years ago, it was something.

drknn:
In short, no one's interested in this thing any more? :))))))))))))

not anymore, the lord has become arrogant...

It is easier and more profitable to borrow from a bank at 25-30% (annual interest rate). There is less risk and more return in your pocket.

Kontra, will Damien's question be answered?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131814/page8

Kontra: Please duplicate this.
No problem. I am interested in your "bans". You've already written about lokas. What other trading techniques do you consider "forbidden"?

In fact, 10% a month is 300 per annum. Such a tool costs in any case more than a million dollars and who has it is clearly not a fool. The topikstarter wants under the guise of 1 grand - to dig into other people's stats from the real - so he does not know where and what to trade. short conman (or very similar) theme to the top!

Kontra: Please write to me. Or better yet, give me a call. The number is listed.
I never call anyone. A lot of people know that. Good luck to you.

There, Richie says it right! I never make the call myself. Can't you see the text?