Found the talent - page 9

Abzasc:
And on TV, the government wants a lot of things...
It's in the annals!

Mathemat:
It's in the annals!
The climate is already in the toilet, it's freezing. So all the investors will flee. We have to do something.

Mathemat:
It's in the annals!
By the way, when is the summing up of the annals? )

What's the bottom line, let the most interesting stuff come down for now...

Kontra:
If the government wants to change the investment climate, it is clearly not about forex.
Yesterday they said on TV that 50% of the population by 2020 will be entrepreneurs of all ranks. And those who work in the forex market will also become private entrepreneurs. They will pay taxes and become entrepreneurs.

zhuki:
Yesterday they said on TV that 50% of the population will be entrepreneurs of all ranks by 2020. And those who work in the Forex market will also become private entrepreneurs. They will pay taxes and become entrepreneurs.

I also heard that 32% of the population believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, I almost fell off my chair (it was something about education reform).

ZS: The torture of the Inquisition is not far off))))

zhuki:
Yesterday they said on TV that 50% of the population will be entrepreneurs of all ranks by 2020. And those in the forex market will also become private entrepreneurs. They will pay taxes and become entrepreneurs.

Which translates to "don't get your hopes up for new jobs".

sanyooooook:
I also heard that 32% of the population believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, I almost fell off my chair (it was something about education reform).

There are a lot of interesting things in the world out there. And we're just looking at graphs.

To avoid falling out of a chair, maybe you should buy seat belts (like in a car).

zhuki:
Yesterday they said on TV that 50 percent of the population will be entrepreneurs of all ranks by 2020. And those who work in forex will also become private entrepreneurs. They will pay taxes and become entrepreneurs.

With us it will be like always.

Technically they will. Taxes will not be paid, because they are leaking, even if they are not leaking. And in terms of statistics, we will have something to boast about in front of the WTO, for example, saying that we are not worse off than they are...

This is nonsense.

drknn:
In short, no one is interested in the thing already? :))))))))))))

No, of course, the topic was originally flooded, so 95% of the threads with similar themes end ))))

ZS: If you also take into account that the author has risen into a pose: nothing to say no one until the personal message is not written, it's 100% success for flood.

ZZZY: plus you think you're a flea dog ))))