Offtopic: Stealing Aleynikov or how arbitration is done ;-) - page 18

SProgrammer >> :

That's a load of nonsense. :))

What do you see as bullshit? In Russia there has always been seven with a spoon for every one with a bowl.

What has Russia got to do with it? Take the same statistics for the US and you get the same percentage.

Not all of those 107 million people produce anything.

I posted a quote about the number of officials...

SProgrammer >> :

That's a load of nonsense. :))

Where is the discrepancy with reality?

Mathemat >> :

Not all of those 107 million don't produce anything.

What exactly are you producing?

Mathemat >> :

What has Russia got to do with it? Take the same statistics for the US - it's the same in terms of percentages.

Not all of those 107 million don't produce anything.

I am not against Russia in particular, I just have to say that I know more about Russia than I do about the USA.

In general, the world is changing and there is less and less room for people in the real sector.

Me? I produce the money. I sell electrical equipment (frequency converters for induction motors). I don't technically produce anything, but there are fewer accidents in industry (and not only in industry) thanks to our devices. The same clear savings for manufacturers.

You can argue about what is more useful - the operator who moves the dampers in a boiler room manually and gets paid for it, or the products I sell, which allows the company owner to get rid of the operator, replacing it with intelligent automation (which does not ask for money).

P.S. By the way, there are several retired (former military personnel) sales managers in our firm.

Mathemat >> :

Me? I produce the money.

P.S. By the way, our firm has several retired (former military personnel) sales managers.

So in production - commendable

Urain >> And in general the world is changing and there is less and less room for people in the real sector.

Yes, this is a general trend. The transfer of funds to the financial sector is now affecting us all.

P.S. How many farmers are there in the States? About 2-3 percent of the population, hardly more. And nothing, they don't starve there.

Mathemat >> :

And how many farmers are there in the States? About 2-3 per cent of the total population, hardly more.

Why does everyone take the states as an example? I understand it's a habit. It's a policy and subsidies are not just direct, but also hidden.

I know that in France, just for having, say, 10 hectares and you mow them, you receive 1,500 euros a year, not counting fringe benefits.

do the same in russia - there will be no escape from farmers and produce - I'm sure that's not counting the fact that their harvest is 3 times more plentiful due to natural conditions...

And the states grow almost all genetically modified products - ask yourself