Offtopic: Stealing Aleynikov or how arbitration is done ;-) - page 20

SProgrammer >> :

There are 2.5 million deputies. How many cosmonauts? Probably at least 500,000. You have 2 million customs officers. :)

Erm... take a calculator and count on your fingers...

How many different district, municipal and federal entities we have in the Russian Federation and be amazed at the number.

That figure of 2.5 million must include the entire deputy corps, including auxiliaries and support staff ....

)))))

gip писал(а) >>
Well, at least count the FSB on your fingers :)

I don't want the FSB specifically. I've had enough of customs officers and MPs.

kombat писал(а) >>

Erm... take a calculator and count on your fingers...

How many different district, municipal and federal entities we have in the Russian Federation and be amazed at the number.

The figure of 2.5 million must include the entire deputy corps, including auxiliaries and support staff ...

)))))

Yeah. I did the math. You don't know how much we have. :)) And how many are in prison. :))

SProgrammer >> :

I don't want the FSB specifically. I've had enough of customs officers and MPs.

Do you even know that the FSB includes border guards?

gip писал(а) >>

Do you even know that the FSB includes border guards?

Like you know.

SProgrammer >> :

Yeah. I did the math. You don't know how many we have. :)) And how many are in prison. :))

If you exclude "jackets" from the VS, it's about evenly split... )))

According to the minister, the number of officers in the Russian army will be optimised in line with global norms. "By 2012, we will staff the army with 150,000 officers, i.e., 15% of the total number," Serdyukov said.

и

As of June 1, 2009, there were 890,400 persons in the penitentiary institutions.

Ahem... Somehow you are counting wrong... by pulling out...

and the lists were grouped together!

Customs, tax, sanitary and other inspectors - 1,957,000

There is an old beard, like if you take our 150 million people (that was then) and subtract all the people who are not in business, you are the only one left. Well, this statistic is from the same thread.

SProgrammer >> :

I see - we can't.

Then what are we talking about?

I don't get it - what do you mean?

>> what can't you do? Or maybe Leo's right about you being a sissy, huh?

Zen писал(а) >>

I don't understand - what are you talking about?

What can't you do? Or is Leo right about you being a sissy?

Sclerotic?

>> we don't keep the subject. :))

SProgrammer >> :

Sclerotic?

We don't keep the subject. :))

And you I see you are one breed with timbo - the last word should be yours - and preferably with a word with pepper - I wonder (just wonder) - what is your nationality? Insert your photo :)