[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 9

A little clearer description of the task:

1. Entry condition:
a) 3 or more candles in series (notation - "forward" movement).
b) 2 candles in the opposite direction (symbol - "reverse" movement)
c) The time of entry - 10 seconds before the end of formation of the "last" candle.
d) to open no more than one transaction in a time interval (x) - an adjustable parameter.
e) opening of a bet within a period of time, for instance from 9.00 to 18.00 - adjustable parameter.
f) opening of a bet only after the closing of the previous bet.

2. Additional and adjustable parameters:
(a) Ratio of "forward" to "backward" candles
(several options can be set, for instance 3:2, 4:2, 5:3, 6:3, or as a percentage: 50% to 70%, in which case the ratio will be included in this range)
b) the size of the invisible "stop loss".
d) the size of the bet as a % of the cash deposit;
e) the percentage of "reverse" movement from the "forward" movement (40% and below);
f) Expert should not close/modify bets opened by other experts or manually.
3. "Stop Loss" (invisible):
a
) Stop Loss shall be invisible, i.e. set not on the server, but virtually;
b) Stop Loss step: Stop Loss is decreased by an adjustable number of points with every generated candle;
c) trawl stop-loss with step 1 behind the price (see attachment has a trawl advisor, but designed for visible stop-loss);
d) the invisible stop loss should only be invisible to the server, the stop loss line should be displayed on the screen.
(a) Not to be exhibited;

5. Communication with the server:
a) In case of a connection interruption with the server - an audible notification;
b) In case of restoration of connection:
1) audible notification;
2) Expert Advisor should disconnect from accompaniment of bet, if it went into deficit;
3) Expert Advisor should close the bet if it has gone to the plus.
6. Timeframes:
(a) Work on any timeframe;

7. Exit condition:
a) triggering of an invisible "stop loss";
b) Closing of a bet, in case of formation of "reverse" movement more than (x) candles (adjustable parameter);
c) If there is one-way "profit" movement in the size (x) of candlesticks (adjustable parameter), closing of a bet.
d) closing the bet when a "reverse" candle is formed and crosses or fails to reach the level reached by the last candle of the "forward" movement.

e) closing of the bet, if it has gone in profit, from the moment of time - хх.хх (adjustable parameter).

Regards,

Alexander

Files:

that's it, shut up.....

NEKSUS_ >> :
>> that's it, shut up.....

Are you talking to me?

Kubodel >> :

Are you talking to me?

No, ..... I'm done talking, I'm not going to do it again.

NEKSUS_ >> :

>> noooo, ..... I'm done talking, I'm not doing it again.

I am very pleased with the attention from all traders. And most of all I am pleased to hear from you. Because you started the flow of applications. I am very grateful to you.

Kubodel >> :

I am very pleased with the attention from all the traders. And most of all I am pleased to hear from you. Because you started the flow of applications. I thank you very much.

Come on, why are you making me cry....^__^

NEKSUS_ >> :

Come on, why are you making me blush....^__^

The country needs to know its heroes.

Kubodel >> :

The country must know its heroes.

come on.....mnu stipis...

You'd better try to send me an asha ecce sometime, I'd really like to test it =)

Kubodel >> :

State the algorithm, I'll post you to the board.

I have cleaned various caches and other temporary rubbish - the situation has not changed. Then I suddenly remembered that at the beginning of the EA creation I tried to use SL. I took a closer look, and it definitely crept in the depths of the code. I extracted it from there and it works. :) Thus, I apologize for drawing my attention to this garbage.