[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 6

seems to smell of PR, one person under two nicknames, the target is visible, no judgement, besides, I could be wrong, long write a trifling advice to Nexus

Kubodel >> :

Gentlemen, don't worry. I will help anyone who needs it. NEKSUS_ you will get your expert soon.

>> that's very encouraging, thank you.

Hello !
Please show me an example of a simple Expert Advisor that would execute a script ( any ) in response to an open order, just as it looks in the code . I'm in over my head!

Prival писал(а) >>

Can anyone write me one for free?

The maths is simple. no averaging and no re-rating, analysis of current prices for many currency pairs. From my point of view it is very efficient and clear, because the idea is simple and reliable.

As an example, I will show the following picture

This way (by the indicator) we can explain the sharp jump in quotes downwards (in the red ellipse), why it happened at this point in time, to calculate the magnitude of this jump, why the price stopped not immediately, but in two runs and at this level etc.

If anyone is interested and ready to help, please contact me in person + preferably on Skype. It would be quicker to explain the idea. She ikhmo really nice.

Z.U. In principle, any maximum (minimum) is possible.

The idea is very simple and straightforward. Take the indicator grid, I've done once 'Grid'.

So that's the bump I have circled in the picture, it explains the breakdown of levels (exactly the psychological levels) and it stopped, also in the place where another currency pair got stuck.

The first lag was a resistance of GBPUSD, then it was broken through, but EURUSD has already broken through (first picture). And up again. Here is the simple and clear explanation. No notorious quanta are needed. The psychology of round numbers.

I have written an indicator (lower chart), but it is not so clear ((

A generous soul will become dull, and he who generously waters others will also be generously watered himself. Proverbs 11:25

this can also be said to you kubodelKubodel--- a man today is rare...

nu-gen@yandex.ru, please write to nu-gen@yandex.ru

NU_GEN >> :
>> author, write to nu-gen@yandex.ru

Email me the staging. There's not enough information from what you wrote to me. I wrote an Expert Advisor according to what you wrote me, but it's steadily losing money. If you want to use external indicators, which ones? What are their names and parameters? Your Expert Advisor is basically ready. But I need a setup that would allow me to make the appropriate adjustments.

What indicators do you want to use?

>> Gentlemen, I have a tremendous favour to ask. Before you send it to me please read it carefully and think if I can understand what you want. It must be clear and unambiguous. If you want to use any indicators that are not in basic set send them to me along with the statement. Do not try to describe your formulas in ICQ. You will lose everything there. Everything is great otherwise.

Nikolo >> :

What did you mean by that?

Kubodel >> :

What did you mean by that?

It's OK.... I got it wrong at first.

I emailed you.

Gentlemen, why complicate things? I have my email and ICQ in my personal account, knock who needs it.

Thank you so much !!! <Kubodel

> for the experts written to me. everything works fine in terms of technicality, just need to come up with a ts worthwhile :)