[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 3

Reshetov >> :

They do not need to be kept in mind, but should be specified in the ToR

rrrr.... good to stop opening......mmmmm when there is 20% of available funds left

Kubodel >> :
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Oh, the beast runs after the catcher.

Help Hoper23

>> 'In search of the sacred 'grail'...

Write an auto optimiser.

Well, men, you've gone off on a man... :)

I'm sure we all had such altruistic impulses at first...

NEKSUS_ >> :
The idea is simple as two kopecks, open buy on every blue candle, and sell, respectively, on every red, close all open orders when the second candle of a different colour is swapped (one red candle is drawn, we wait, the second one is drawn, we close) and the same with the blue, also please provide it with a "money manager "auto lot volume depending on available funds and securities. I apologise for such a primitive description of the strategy, but my knowledge does not allow to describe in more ....podrobatno, in advance a huge "Origato gozaimasu".

Hello NEKSUS_.

I will gladly write you an expert if you formulate a correct formalised statement for me.

Gentlemen a big request: describe your strategies as fully and unambiguously as possible. I hope you well understand the obvious fact that the more unambiguous your trading strategy description is, the more effective our work together will be.

Kubodel писал(а) >>

I'm not going to get in the way, just a bit curious. I hope there is still time to answer) What caused your proposal? Lack of their own ideas, excess free time, a desire to "strike" a hand, earn a reputation, to get a client base or something else?

50% of ideas that are handled is worthless rubbish, which does not even need to be coded that would understand the bubble, 45% - banal and bicycle, and only 5% - at least somewhat interesting. Where does this desire to gratuitously pile up mountains of rock come from?

Well and good luck to you of course)

DolSergon писал(а) >>

Well, men, you've gone off on a man... :)

I'm sure we all had such altruistic impulses at first...

I second that.

It's been discussed a hundred times already. I don't know what the programmer's reasons are.

In this situation we should thank and bow. And be respectful.

Kubodel, I am very glad you will do it, I will try to be as precise as possible

as I wrote, open a position at every indicator candle (red candle is a sell and blue buy), open orders at the opening price of the indicator candle, about MM, take it from CyberiaTrader, (I like his "auto-lot") if the deposit is not big, and many candles of one colour, stop opening orders at 20% of available funds, about closing orders, .....I still think to close the open orders when the second candle of a different colour (I do not know exactly how to describe it, probably....to close if one candle has already formed, and the other just starting and if it starts the same colour as the previous candle, then immediately close), "lunacy", well, somehow, so.I work with TF m15, but I want to have customization of the indicator, to try it with other frames, and please add Magic number ^__^
If you see that you can make some changes, I'd be glad to do it.

Files:

Figar0 >> :

I'm not going to get in the way, just a little curious. I hope there is still time to answer) What caused your proposal? Lack of their ideas, an excess of free time, a desire to "strike" a hand, earn a reputation, gain a client base or something else?

50% of ideas that are handled is worthless rubbish, which does not even need to be coded that would understand the bubble, 45% - banal and bicycle, and only 5% - at least somewhat interesting. Where does this desire to gratuitously pile up mountains of rock come from?

Well and good luck to you of course)

Don't take a man out of his mind to do good deeds =)

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>

and please enter the magic number ^__^

And how many magicians does it take to be happy. Here comes the third magician.

Vinin >> :

And how many magicians does it take to be happy. >> here comes the third magician.

>> well, i have 3 expas working on my terminal, and when one of the new ones starts taking them out, or just closing..... it's not nice...