[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 14

Hello! Please help me write an EA which monitors price change rate in real time (without delays) without using MACs and gives a signal (playsound) when the price starts to change rapidly.

An example on the chart:

If something is not clear - write to PM, not to litter the forum. If something is not clear write in PM and do not litter the forum.

Hello,

I need an indicator to indicate the start of a strong movement. The indication is similar to a Geiger counter. This indicator monitors the number of ticks over a certain period of time. If the number of ticks exceeds a certain level, the indicator will beep. As the number of ticks increases, so does the frequency of ticks. (time and number of ticks must be set as a parameter. So time is suppose to be 10 sec, 60 sec etc., Number of ticks is 10, - 10000).

In order not to lose the orientation, when using the indicator for different pairs, you should set different sound signals (at least 4).

The indicator should be able to turn off and display. Suppose the indication in the upper left corner of the currency pair window in the form of a lamp. If the lamp shines green, the indicator is active, the lamp flashes red, along with a beep - triggered threshold, the lamp does not light up indicator disabled.

Thanks in advance.

I have a long overdue need for coloured Elder bars. can you do it?

Good afternoon! Please help me find an Ichimoku indicator with an audible alert function,

when the Tenkan and Kijun lines are crossed.

Thanks in advance!

Kubodel >> :
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

hello are you able to write an indicator based on the futtle sattl that can be displayed on lower timeframes.

If the bar closes above the previous one, then the indicator is blue, below it is red.

Kubodel >> :
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Of course, preferably without re-rating

Draw an elephant, thank you.

Good afternoon. Is it possible to write an indicator that would place above (or below) the candlesticks their size in pips (the difference between closing and opening)? Maybe not above all of them, but for example above the last ten - twenty, fifty. It seems to me it would be very convenient to have a number near the candlestick for the current analysis. And it would also work at changing the chart period. The number above an open candlestick would also show the difference between the current price and the open one.

xaxa писал(а) >>
Afternoon. Is it possible to write an indicator which would place above (or below) the candlesticks their size in pips (the difference between closing and opening)? Maybe not over all of them, but for example over the last ten - twenty, fifty. It seems to me it would be very convenient to have a number near the candlestick for the current analysis. And it would also work at changing the chart period. The number above an open candlestick would also show the difference between the current price and the open one.

Help, good people...

I am in the process of analysing hourly movements, to gather statistics I sit and hand count on a graph (yes, we are from the countryside... ))) ). But if I could make an EA, I would be able to run it through history and speed up the process of learning how to trade.

I would really ask, if someone has such an opportunity, please help me to write one...

I don't know where they are located... I just don't know where they are.

I don't know where they are... I need the following:

For an EA to calculate High and Low for an hour, in the first minute of the next candle put pending buy and sell orders from the previous +40p range (I have a five-digit quote in Alpari) + spread. I.e. we should specify the time frame in which the range is analysed: for example, from 7 to 8 a.m. (the main thing is that this value may be changed) and pending orders are placed instantly based on this data. Profit, for example, is 200 for both orders and stop at the minimum of the analyzed hour and sell at the maximum of this range.

If we run each hour like this, we will be able to determine the best trading hours for different instruments.

If you help me please, I would be very grateful, I will post it later on the basis of this research, and then you can think about automated trading such as multicurrency trading on the optimal time and profit))).