[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 15

People write and write. And Kudodell is silent, silent. Somebody could have reported the results. And it looks like there's no one to do it. Gone somewhere.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Just don't make other people's mistakes 'EA fast (1-5 hours) for $10.A script for $5'.

And what kind of mistakes are you referring to? Would you make two $5 EAs? There is a crisis out there.

Vinin писал(а) >>
People are writing, writing. And Kudodell is silent, silent. Somebody could have reported the results. And it looks like the doer's gone. Gone somewhere.

Kudodell reported the results in a neighbouring thread :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118254

please help to make additional levels for Kijun-sen +15; -15 points (corridor).

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>
please help make additional levels for Kijun-sen +15; -15 points (corridor).

One post would have sufficed....

I want such a thing as an autograph but for tech analysis mix the icon and draw a quadrant with 5 lines 30m 1h 4h 1dow 1veek with different set thickness and colour settings and shift the icon the square disappears tool for tech analysis so when switching from time to time not to get into the property annoying

joo >> :

One post would have sufficed....

and yet

MaximuS60 >> :

>> and yet

There are no writers here on Saturday, just readers.

Have you drawn an elephant? No? Draw one.

CoreWinTT >> :
I want such a thing as an autograph for tech analysis only when you mix the icon and draw a square with 5 lines of 30m 1h 4h 1dow 1veek with different set thickness and colour settings and when you shift the icon the square disappears tool for tech analysis so when you switch from time to time not to get into the property annoying

Can't you do it without spaces? ;)