[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 2

That's a tough one. "Threaten" straight away, just a solid job - if he can do it, he'll pass the exam....

um.... I'm going to interrupt the discussion for a moment, ..... and can I ask you, Kubodel, if you would be willing to write an expert on my "idea"?

Welcome - trading strategy ideas abound.

NEKSUS_ >> :
um.... I'm going to interrupt the discussion, ..... Can I ask you, Kubodel, if you will write an expert on my "idea" at all?

He's not talking. Probably went straight to the bathhouse, so as not to get steamed up later?

NEKSUS_ >> :
The idea is simple as two kopecks, open buy on every blue candle, and sell, respectively, on every red, close all open orders when the swapped, the second candle of a different colour (one red candle came up, we wait, the second came up, we close) and the same thing with the blue, also please provide it "money manager "auto lot volume depending on available funds and securities. I apologise for the nubile description of the strategy, but my knowledge does not allow to describe more....podrobno, in advance a huge "Origato gozaimasu".

Dear NEKSUS. Your idea of creating an Expert Advisor for the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator is quite interesting. But your TOR (sorry for the criticism) is poor. Many questions arise at once:

1. You say to open a buy position for each blue candlestick, ie, if there are 30 blue candlesticks in a row, you will have 30 open positions simultaneously?

2. At what period of the chart should this system work?

3. buy at the closing or opening price of each blue candlestick?

4) Money Management, sorry, but you described it like this "... you need to add some MM ..." it's like saying in an auto shop "I want a car" and not specifying, absolutely nothing, ie Lamborghini Gallardo they sell you or a dump truck you do not really care and you will ride it.

I don't know how to describe it so accurately, when you write an Expert Advisor and it makes losses and your system should make a profit, the problem is in the illiteracy of the TOR for writing the Expert Advisor.

Reshetov >> :

He's as silent as a man in the woods. Probably went straight to the baths so he wouldn't get steamed up.

>> yep......a....a.... I sure hope so =(..... I really need that exp.

Bigboom >> :

Dear NEKSUS. Your idea of creating an Expert Advisor for the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator is quite interesting. But your TOR (sorry for the criticism) is not very good. Many questions arise at once:

1. You say to open a buy position for each blue candlestick, ie, if there are 30 blue candlesticks in a row, you will have 30 open positions simultaneously?

2. At what period of the chart should this system work?

3. buy at the closing or opening price of each blue candle?

4) Money Management, sorry, but you described it like this "... you need to add some MM ..." it's like saying in an auto shop "I want a car" and not specifying, absolutely nothing, ie Lamborghini Gallardo they sell you or a dump truck you basically do not care and you will ride it.

The problem is in the illiterate rules of calculating the Expert Advisor.

1. yes, it is, but it would be nice if he would have stopped opening positions when the % of available funds dropped to a certain level (in case the deposit is small)

2. М15

3. Here I have a small hitch, if the trend is good, then the candle does not change colour (and I would like to open) but then the question of what will happen if the candle bounces back and forth, but in general I would like to open

4. MM would be like CyberiaTrader.... or something like that

Files:

NEKSUS_ >> :

1. yes, it is, but it would be nice if he would stop opening positions when % of available funds drop to a certain level.

In trading there is only one certain level of funds sinking - margin call. The other levels should be specified more explicitly in the ToR.

Reshetov >> :

In trading there is only one specific level of drawdown - the margin call. The other levels need to be specified more explicitly in the ToR.

Well, that's what I mean by "Other levels".

NEKSUS_ >> :

>> well, that's what I mean by "the rest of the levels".

They don't need to be kept in mind, they need to be specified in the ToR