[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 5

Kubodel >> :

I don't understand about point 3). There's blue bars. there's red bars and there's multi-coloured bars.

ah...I didn't get that, um.... multi-coloured "waiting"

Can anyone write me one for free?

The maths is simple. no averaging and no re-rating, analysis of current prices for many currency pairs. From my point of view it is very efficient and clear, because the idea is simple and reliable.

As an example, I will show the following picture

This way (by the indicator) we can explain the sharp jump in quotes downwards (in the red ellipse), why it happened at this point in time, to calculate the magnitude of this jump, why the price stopped not immediately, but in two runs and at this level etc.

If anyone is interested and ready to help, please contact me in person + preferably on Skype. It would be quicker to explain the idea. She ikhmo really nice.

Z.U. In principle, any maximum (minimum) can

Dear Kubodel, where have you disappeared to?

It's March 8, though! Almost everyone is resting!

Dear Kubodel! If possible, when you finish the other orders, consider my request:

1. Entry condition:

a) 3 or more consecutive candles.

b) 2 candles in the opposite direction (return no more than 40% of the movement of the first candles).

c) The time of entry - 30 seconds before the end of the formation of the last candle.

2. Adjustable parameters:

(a) Ratio of "forward" and "backward" candles

(you can set several options, for example 3:2, 4:2, 5:3, 6:3, or as a percentage: 50% to 70%, then these ratios will be included in this interval)

b) stop loss size (stop loss should be invisible, i.e. set not on the server, but virtually).

c) Size of trailing stop-loss (stop-loss step - with each formed candle, the stop-loss is decreased by the specified number of points).

d) Size of the bet in % of the cash deposit;

e) limitation on the number of bets for the given time frame (for which the EA is set);

f) The percentage of "reverse" movement from the "forward" movement (40% and lower);

3) Timeframes:

(a) Work on any timeframe;

4. Exit condition:

a) stop loss;

b) Closing of a position in case of "reverse" movement of more than (x) candles (adjustable parameter);

c) closing of a bet, if "profitable" movement was formed in the amount of (x) candlesticks (adjustable parameter).

Approximately like this. The task is not very simple, I think. If it seems unbearable, make at least an audible warning in the case of execution of "entry conditions" to check methods.

Respectfully,

Alexander

Kubodel >> :
>> Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Good afternoon, dear Kubodel!

An interesting thread and the creation of experts is also a very useful thing.

I see you have a lot of work to do now, but I have a suggestion for you. I have a system that I have been trading on for more than 2 years and now I am not able to sit in front of the computer much. I propose you as quickly as possible to write to me an expert in 1-2 days and I will reward you for this in the amount of 100 green American banknotes or smaller kol'-sheets of the same value. But on the condition that everything is written properly.

How do you like this offer?

Bigboom писал(а) >>

I see you have a lot of work to do now, but I have a suggestion for you. I have a system that I have been trading on for more than 2 years and now I am not able to sit in front of the computer much. I propose you as quickly as possible to write to me an expert in 1-2 days and I will reward you for this in the amount of 100 green American banknotes or smaller kol'-sheets of the same value. But only if everything is written properly.

How's that sound?

I'd look at your system. Two days for a normal one won't be enough, though. The ToR will take longer.

Bigboom >> :

I see you have a lot of work to do now, but I have a suggestion for you. I have a system that I have been trading on for more than 2 years and now I am not able to sit in front of the computer much. I propose you as quickly as possible to write to me an expert in 1-2 days and I will reward you for this in the amount of 100 green American banknotes or smaller kol'-sheets of the same value. But only if everything is written properly.

How's that sound?

If the papers start rustling, the sweating programmers will jump out of all the baths and carelessly cover their shames with basins and start offering their services.

Bigboom >> :

How's that sound?

Bigboom, email the production to integrum-perm@mail.ru. I can't say anything specific until I see the production.

Reshetov >> :

If the papers started to rustle, the sweating programmers will jump out of all the baths and start offering their services.

A programmer is not the same as a programmer. I had one programmer who spent half a year writing a function that would move an open order using Billy's fractals and move pending orders by another fractal. As a result, nothing has come out of it.

Kubodela solved this problem in two hours and correctly, so I want to hear his answer.

Bigboom >> :

A programmer is not the same as a programmer. I had one programmer who spent half a year writing a function that would move an open order using Billy's fractals and move pending orders by another fractal. In the end, it did not work out.

Kubodela solved this problem in 2 hours and did it correctly. That is why I would like to listen to his answer.

Gentlemen don't worry, I will help anyone who needs it. NEKSUS_ you will get your expert soon.