[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 13

Please write an EA that sets a stop loss to breakeven when it reaches X points of profit, the default is 35 (changeable parameter), and then trailing the Parabolic SAR indicator algorithm with a default step of 0.002 (changeable parameter). Expert Advisor should work only with the currency to which it is connected, not paying attention to trades in other currencies.
Example: I manually opened a SELL trade, set a stoploss, connected the Expert Advisor.
When the profit of X points is reached, the EA transfers the stoploss to Breakeven. When Parabolic SAR turns out to be lower than stoploss, advisor trailing on Parabolic SAR indicator levels.
This Expert Advisor should work on both SELL and BUY orders.
There should be only 2 parameters, which can be changed in an Expert Advisor:
1) Profit level in points, at which stoploss is transferred to Breakeven - by default 35
2) Step of Parabolic SAR indicator - by default 0.002
That is all, nothing else is needed.
Thanks in advance!!!

Xaoss >> :
Good afternoon, may I ask for a tip that sells when the long EMA crosses the short EMA from above downwards and buys accordingly when the short one crosses the long one from below upwards ?

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Good afternoon!

Maybe you can help me and send me a script that closes all the pending orders!

All the scripts in the library work only once and you have to push them several times to close 7-8 pending orders on one currency pair.

All you have to do is to press several times to close 7-8 pending orders for one currency pair.

My e-mail: zz77rr@yandex.ru Thanks in advance!

Help me to add a Y-axis offset to the Moving Averages indicator. The MA should be duplicated at a certain distance above and below.

rediska10@mail.ru

rediska10 писал(а) >>

Help me to add a Y-axis offset to the Moving Averages indicator. The MA should be duplicated at a certain distance above and below.

rediska10@mail.ru

Read help.

Afternoon. I need to merge 2 indicators into a new one to draw arrows (conditionally red - sell, green - buy).
1st indicator THV3 Trix
2nd indicator standard AO(awesome oscillator)

The arrow is drawn only when the colour of the signal line of the first indicator coincides with the colour of the second indicator

Thank you

http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/0910/41/7356134efe6e.jpg

Files:

Please decipher the input parameters of an EA for a dummy, to substitute your own data:

Lots

MaximumRisk

DecreaceFactor

PeriodRSI

StohK1

StohD1

StohSlow1

StohK2

StohD2

StohSlow2

Control_period

And on the forexclub Conservative Scalping Intraday can you write? I think a lot of people would be interested, I will provide a forexclub book.

Kubodel >> :
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Hello!

Please write such an EA that would work on corrections to Fibo levels and not only,

I want to be able to specify in the settings:

1) different levels in %, not only on "correct" levels

2) point of extremum

3) initial lot

4) step in order opening

5) magic number (because there is an idea to open in different directions on the same pair)

TP and SL I think is not needed.

Opening:

1) Identify the point of extremum and a correction by the required percentage in the EA settings, e.g. the current price is 1.6000 and the point of extremum is 1.5000....., indicate 1.5000 and 50%......, i.e. open a Sell position

2) open manually (probably at start of the EA), and then the EA closes by itself when the level is reached or, if it goes not in the right direction - opens orders

3) opens the second order with the same lot as the first one (the first order was opened manually) and opens the order in such a way that the first order would return zero profit upon closure, while the second order would return profit in points equal to=open price - point of extremum, in our case 1,6000-1,5000=100...... which means that the opening price is 1,600+100=1,7000 and the closing price is 1,6000

4) and then, if it goes again in the "wrong" direction, the third opens by the "opening step" (eg after 100 points, and it will be at the price of 1.8000) and the lot is calculated in such a way that it always has a profit as in the first order, if it has closed with a profit, in our case, the profit has to be equivalent to 100 points, multiplied by the "initial lot", etc.

I hope I was able to explain:)

Thank you in advance.

rediska10 >> :

rediska10@mail.ru

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                     Multi_ma.mq4 |
//|                                                            Grell |
//|                                                                  |
#property copyright "Grell"
#property link      ""
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 5
#property indicator_color1 Blue
#property indicator_color2 Red
#property indicator_color3 Lime
#property indicator_color4 Red
#property indicator_color5 Blue

//---- input parameters
extern int K=100;
extern int period=100;
//---- indicator buffers
double ExtBuffer1[];
double ExtBuffer2[];
double ExtBuffer3[];
double ExtBuffer4[];
double ExtBuffer5[];

//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
   SetIndexBuffer(0, ExtBuffer1);
   SetIndexBuffer(1, ExtBuffer2);
   SetIndexBuffer(2, ExtBuffer3);
   SetIndexBuffer(3, ExtBuffer4);
   SetIndexBuffer(4, ExtBuffer5);
//---- drawing settings
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_LINE);
   return(0);
  }
//| Bill Williams' Alligator                                         |
int start()
  {
   int limit;
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
   if( counted_bars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
   if( counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
   limit=Bars- counted_bars;
//---- main loop
   for(int i=0; i< limit; i++)
     {
      //---- ma_shift set to 0 because SetIndexShift called abowe
      ExtBuffer1[ i]=iMA(NULL,0, period,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN, i)+(2* K*Point);
      ExtBuffer2[ i]=iMA(NULL,0, period,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN, i)+( K*Point);
      ExtBuffer3[ i]=iMA(NULL,0, period,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN, i);
      ExtBuffer4[ i]=iMA(NULL,0, period,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN, i)-( K*Point);
      ExtBuffer5[ i]=iMA(NULL,0, period,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN, i)-(2* K*Point);

}
//---- done
   return(0);
  }
A converted alligator.