[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 10

Super, quality and speed on top

Anton, respect for the adviser

Kubodel, can you at least tell me if I have to wait for the asha ecce or can I forget about the branch!?

Kubodel >> :
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.
Good day !

I have a ZigZag_Fibo_v2beta indicator

It has been re-designed so that you can change colour of levels.
Can I change its position in such a way, that it would show the price on levels and tell on which pair it happened?

I`m sorry, maybe I`m explaining something wrong. The indicator is dynamic and when the price passes a certain distance it flips, putting a 100% level under the price. This rollover triggers an alert and a window pops up. The indicator stands on several pairs and it is unknown on which one it has changed the position. In other indicators with alert the pair is specified in the window but not in this one.
Well, in addition to percentages you also need the price at levels.

And I would also like to add: I would like the 100% level line to be able to set its own colour and thickness.

Thank you in advance!
Files:

liora >> :
and that when the position changes, it would "tell" which pair it happened on?
This flip triggers an alert and a window pops up. The indicator stands on several pairs and it is unknown on which of them it has changed the position. In other indicators with alerts the pair is indicated in the window, but in this one it is not.

Files:

satop писал(а) >>

Attached files:
ZigZag_Fibo_v2beta_2.mq4 (6.54 KB)

Thanks a lot!!! I've already lost hope, asked on several forums, to no avail.

If we could also make the levels reflect the price and the 100% level line stand out in some way. Thickness, colour or both.

Will someone write me an indicator.

The description is here:

http://forexsb.com/library/source/Hourly_High_Low.html

Maybe someone else will write an EA, I couldn't break someone else's code. An EA for trading inside a channel using a ready-made graphical indicator. Interested in it, please contact me in person.

Dear KUBODEL, could you please write this EA?

works in the trend (the trend is determined by MA 89, if the price is above the MA, then the trend is up, if below the trend is down) and opens trades only in the direction of the trend

chart period must be set

to open trades the indicator LSMA_in_Color is used. period 21 and 8

1) if LSMA 21 is coloured blue and LSMA 8 is higher than LSMA 21 and is also coloured blue, we open BUY and set stop-loss once the price reaches a certain number of points (I set it in my EA) stop-loss is brought to Breakeven +3 points.

The trade will be closed when the LSMA 8 is coloured yellow.

2) If LSMA 21 is coloured red and LSMA 8 is higher than LSMA 21 and also coloured red - we open BUY and place Stop Loss.

When the price reaches a certain number of points (I set it in the EA) stop is transferred to breakeven +3 points.

The trade is closed when LSMA 8 is yellow.

Files:

Good afternoon!

I have a request!

I am looking for an EA based on Bill Williams' strategy. For this, I will try to place pending order for penetration of this fractal. Then I will need trailing and moving without loss (the parameters should be set manually).

I would like to thank those who commented, if you would like to send me the ready EA to _ruslik_@tut.by or in a private message.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Hello! need an advisor. where do you want the description?