[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 12

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Help, I need to open an order when you go to + included trawl, and also that when you get a profit transfer in b.u. Can already have one?

Kubodel >> :
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

>> Good evening.

I've been writing my own EAs for about half a year now, but so far no positive results (in terms of earnings). I came across BBands_stop (draws entry points on the chart, often defines entry and exit points well), wanted to use it for my EA, but failed. I have no problems with use of indices integrated in MetaTrader. Who can deal with it?

I need to make an order to open corresponding order on the next bar when the indicator shows sell/buy point on the chart. Takeprofit is not important yet.

Kubodel >> :

Good evening. I would like for convenience (more clarity) to combine 3 indices displayed as histograms - Khaos Assault, Waddah Attar ADXxBollinger, Waddah Attar Explosion2 (all with standard values) - in one.

I.e. if the value of all indicators per bar is displayed, say, red, the new indicator draws a red bar, white - white, different - grey. Something like this:

To have one indicator displayed instead of 3 indicators. Combined with one or two more indicators you can make a simple TS.

Dear Kubodel, may I ask you to take a look at this thread?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/23827

v.k писал(а) >>

Good evening. I would like for convenience (more clarity) to combine 3 indices displayed as histograms - Khaos Assault, Waddah Attar ADXxBollinger, Waddah Attar Explosion2 (all with standard values) - in one.

I.e. if the value of all indicators per bar is displayed, say, red, the new indicator draws a red bar, white - white, different - grey. Something like this:

To have one indicator displayed instead of 3. In combination with one or two more indicators we can make a simple TS.

Where are the indicators themselves?

You need a simple EA that sends a signal to the email when a new candle opens. I don't think it would be difficult to write.

Good afternoon. Help with an omnibus based on this turkey. Works for 5.15 min. Buy, sell, exit. Take, stop loss. Divert on, divert off. Thank you. I work with it manually, I often guess, I would like to test it.

Good afternoon, can you help me put a beep in the indicator at the crossing of the red and blue lines of the +40 level.

I read the article on the website, but never got around to doing it myself =)

Files:
aroon.mq4  4 kb

Good afternoon, may I ask for a tip that sells when the long EMA crosses the short one from top to bottom and buys when the short one crosses the long one from bottom to top ?

Hello. Help me make an MTF based on this indicator, with periods from M1 to MN.