[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 18

yuripk писал(а) >>
It is very possible that with a smart MM and only on Euros it will work.

There's bound to be ... Until it's not.

You were not confused by the fact that the TS as such is not there at all, only a bare martin.

There are no formal opening rules. The author shows on the history where the high/low was.

But when you trade online, how do you know if this is the high and whether it's time to sell from this level?

On the history everything always looks nice if you pick and work any TS.

This is the base. And I used it to make my system) It explains what to do if the course goes in the wrong direction. And there will be a correction, right? According to wave theory. And history doesn't lie. All that's left is to find the Maxima and Minima. Everything is sweet manually. But I would like to automatize:)

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Scary movie. Will ruin a lot of good depots. Let me make a platitude: averaging against the trend has ruined more Jews than Hitler.

And I know an adviser for this strategy ))

Helex >> :

And I know an adviser for this strategy ))

It's called Martin Mein Kampf. :)

telnik писал(а) >>
... It remains to find the Maximums and Minimums. Everything is sweet manually. But I would like to automatize:)

Well, that's nothing)))

IlyaA писал(а) >>

It's called Martin Mein Kampf. :)

No, Martin isn't there, but Krieg is full of...

Helex >> :

No, Martin's not there, but Krieg's full...

Maybe put it out there, sort of do a good deed. An interested person could run the EA and maybe refrain from recommending this... what's-his-name... Bykovsky. You will save more than one deposit!

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Maybe you'll post it, like you'll do a good deed. The interested person will be able to run the EA and maybe refrain from recommendations of this... What's his name... Bykovsky. Will save more than one deposit!

Write in person, it works by the way and is pretty good, but as in all of our life, everything has its faults. With extreme overclocking you can cobble together millions, but for now on the tester )))

I have a question

you can make a period converter to display an average chart of the four major pairs ...

Considering that the dollar-yen has a price of, say, 101.50, translate it into the state of 1.0150, and then use it to build an average chart ...

And it would be nice to be able to use this medium chart in the test and optimization ...

thanks in advance for listening ...

Martin has his own terms:)